Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-31-2011, 01:49 PM   #171
Webkinz :)

tablecat will become famous soon enough

Default Re: "Judy Moody and the Not Bummer Summer" Room Now Available in the Clubhouse *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by DebsInfo
Sure do not need a dresser for decoration - dumb gift
Only worth $1.00 to sell
I know, right?!

I am just storing them in an empty room until something changes. IF something changes!

View Post Originally Posted by Mom2seven
I like all of the Judy Moody prizes. They complement many different room decoration styles including the new Bloomin' theme. I was suprised to see that the dresser resells for only 1 KC at the W-Shop since the Bugs Bunny furniture had a higher resell value. I like free prizes.

Mom2seven
Yes - the rug looks cute in the Bloomin room!
tablecat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-03-2011, 08:30 AM   #172
intervale is on a distinguished road

Default Re: "Judy Moody and the Not Bummer Summer" Room Now Available in the Clubhouse *UPDATE*

You know, I think the pet on the paperwight is supost to be Mouse! (As you can see, I've read the books)! And you can't see the trailler! Summer bummer.
intervale is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 08:27 AM   #173
Lil Kinz

mehrshahi1 is an unknown quantity at this point

WOAH!!!!! THERE IS A BUNKBED!!!!!
mehrshahi1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 07:32 PM   #174

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

So for 3 weeks or so USA can watch the trailer and get a dresser that doesn't hold anything, can't be KP'd, and sells for 1 KC, or a bulletin board that can't be KP'd and sells for 1 KC. Click on the paperweight and you get rugs and chairs that you a pet can sit on AND they can be KP'd. Why watch the trailer?
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 08:00 PM   #175
Hanfan1

FlowerBabiee09 is a forum hero
FlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum hero

Awesome,I love winning prizes from the trailers (:
FlowerBabiee09 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 01:24 AM   #176
zialucia

luciar is a glorious beacon of lightluciar is a glorious beacon of lightluciar is a glorious beacon of light

Does anyone have a way for Canadians to be able to watch the trailer and win a prize?
luciar is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 09:08 AM   #177
( ͡°( ͡° ͜ʖ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡

chocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roostchocluver223 rules the roost

Everyday I've been clicking on the cat for a prize because the trailer is not available. But all I've won is the cat paperweight, beanbag chair and (occasionally) the rug. I won the dresser when I watched the video but the prize I really want; the bulletin board, is one I can't get. Is it not possible to win it with the cat or do I just have to be lucky?
chocluver223 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 07:56 PM   #178

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

When I watch the video, I only seem to get the dresser and the board. The cat gives everything else. I wish it was the same prizes for both.
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 03:18 PM   #179

cheesepudding is on a distinguished road

It's pretty cool i love winnin' prizes!!
Like Charlie Sheen says "Winning!"
LOL he's a creep!
cheesepudding is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 03:31 PM   #180
Hanfan1

FlowerBabiee09 is a forum hero
FlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum hero

I love the room and the fact that you can win prizes (:
FlowerBabiee09 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
fix dresser

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: