Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-28-2011, 06:07 AM   #141
mom of 2 wackyteens!
Webkinz :)

mom of 2 teens could win a popularity contestmom of 2 teens could win a popularity contestmom of 2 teens could win a popularity contest
mom of 2 teens could win a popularity contestmom of 2 teens could win a popularity contestmom of 2 teens could win a popularity contestmom of 2 teens could win a popularity contestmom of 2 teens could win a popularity contestmom of 2 teens could win a popularity contestmom of 2 teens could win a popularity contestmom of 2 teens could win a popularity contestmom of 2 teens could win a popularity contestmom of 2 teens could win a popularity contestmom of 2 teens could win a popularity contestmom of 2 teens could win a popularity contest

Default Re: "Judy Moody and the Not Bummer Summer" Room Now Available in the Clubhouse *UPDATE*

I think it does not matter what time you click on the cat in the corner. It was 5pm when I clicked on the statue in one account I got the statue again on the other account it would not let me click on it at all. I logged out and back to see if this would help no luck. I wish we could kinzpost so I could share. Like the red riding hood items some you can some you can't does not make sence why you can't send any of them in kinzpost. i.e Judy Moody and Red Riding Hood.
mom of 2 teens is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-28-2011, 06:41 AM   #142
AbbyFlower7

AbbyL714 is a jewel in the roughAbbyL714 is a jewel in the rough

Wink Re: "Judy Moody and the Not Bummer Summer" Room Now Available in the Clubhouse *UPDATE*

WOW i love the new room! I will have to get the prizes soon... i am in the US
AbbyL714 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 09:26 AM   #143
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted
NedOwl has disabled reputation

Default Re: "Judy Moody and the Not Bummer Summer" Room Now Available in the Clubhouse *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by mom of 2 teens
I think it does not matter what time you click on the cat in the corner. It was 5pm when I clicked on the statue in one account I got the statue again on the other account it would not let me click on it at all. I logged out and back to see if this would help no luck. I wish we could kinzpost so I could share. Like the red riding hood items some you can some you can't does not make sence why you can't send any of them in kinzpost. i.e Judy Moody and Red Riding Hood.
Actually the red riding hood stuff did make sense. All except for the dress were from the estore red riding hood costume and estore items are never allowed to be kinz posted.

The judy moody stuff is just confusing. It sounds as though anything you can get via the cat should be kinzpostable and anything via the video shouldn't but it doesn't work like that as you can get the rugs via the cat and they aren't kinzpostable.

It makes me worry that ganz will soon fix the cat so that those in Europe and Canada can't do that either.
NedOwl is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 10:02 AM   #144
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by bamagal55
If this has been asked before I missed it so please forgive me; are the movie screen and the BW kitten the only items to click on and receive prizes?
You are correct. Every day, everyone (all countries) can click on the kitten paperweight and get one of the 5 Judy Moody prizes. Occasionally I've received mine by clicking on the Dresser or the Rug, or the snow globe, but then I didn't get a second prize by clicking on the kitten. So it's one a day.

US residents can also click on the movie screen and get a second prize (from the same selection). The Preview movie is only rated for the US which is why it cannot be shown in other countries. This is due to each country's movie censorship laws, not a Ganz decision.

Lots more information in our WIKI:
Judy Moody Room - Webkinz Insider Wiki
Webberlily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 10:09 AM   #145
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by NedOwl
Actually the red riding hood stuff did make sense. All except for the dress were from the estore red riding hood costume and estore items are never allowed to be kinz posted.

The judy moody stuff is just confusing. It sounds as though anything you can get via the cat should be kinzpostable and anything via the video shouldn't but it doesn't work like that as you can get the rugs via the cat and they aren't kinzpostable.

It makes me worry that ganz will soon fix the cat so that those in Europe and Canada can't do that either.
You're right about the Red Riding Hood items.

The same selection of 5 items is obtained from either clicking on the kitten, or from the movie preview. Two are kinzpostable (the beanbag chair and the kitten paperweight) and three are not (dresser, rug and poster). This is independent from how you got the items.

I think that Ganz put that clickable kitten in the corner to allow the non-US residents to have access at all the prizes. We are in no danger of seeing that disappear. The movie preview is not licenced to be shown in other (non-US) countries; this has to do with each country's censorship laws, not a Ganz decision.

Why are some prizes kinzpostable and some are not? I don't know... very maddening. I like when everything is kinzpostable.
Webberlily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 05:12 PM   #146
Unregistered

Smile Re: Judy Moody and the Not Bummer Summer Room Now Available in the Clubhouse

View Post Originally Posted by 2WebbiesMomz
Awesome, I love anyway to earn prizes. The room looks very cute and girly! Thanks for the info!
Awesone
Old 05-28-2011, 10:16 PM   #147
please ask
Gift Guru

smwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud ofsmwcat has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by mom of 2 teens

I've wondered about the timing too. I'll have to pay attention
smwcat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 08:10 AM   #148

dartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all around

What am I doing wrong, I have now gotten 4 blocks they call dressers from the movie and 4 carpets that look like beans? They only way I would know there are other prizes is by reading this.
dartmar is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 09:11 AM   #149
Diabetes Awareness

destiny727 is just really nicedestiny727 is just really nice

So far I have the dresser, Bean bag chair, The cat thing, and 2 Rugs

Im canadian so i can`t watch the video.
destiny727 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 02:03 PM   #150

pigtoes95 has a spectacular aura about

i tried watching the video and i clicked on it but the screen goes black, i wonder why its not working
pigtoes95 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
fix dresser

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: