Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-27-2011, 01:12 PM   #131
Webkinz :)
mlcm will become famous soon enough

Default Re: "Judy Moody and the Not Bummer Summer" Room Now Available in the Clubhouse *UPDATE*

AND - the trade-in value on the items is ONE Kcash! so it's not even worth watching that horrible video to get the duplicated items to boost your bank account!

JMO - Momma
[/QUOTE]

As I stated in Post #129. The whole game is a bummer, and not worth your time.
mlcm is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-27-2011, 01:28 PM   #132

Jae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud of

Default Re: "Judy Moody and the Not Bummer Summer" Room Now Available in the Clubhouse *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by kayjay
I know some of the daily activities don't reset until after 1am or 2am Eastern US time. Maybe the cat statue is one of these features that resets later. Did you try again this morning? Hope you have success!
I have been wondering if, perhaps, the reason certain things reset on time and others do not is because the programmers -- not realizing the time differences -- always program the new items to reset at midnight EST. Right now, the East Coast is on EDT. So the daily reset would not take place until 1:00am.

The older games/programs were done when the time was on EST so they probably automatically changed to EDT when the computers changed all the clocks.

I do not know how likely this would be but it does sound plausible.
Jae's Momma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 01:43 PM   #133

tablecat will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by mlcm
AND - the trade-in value on the items is ONE Kcash! so it's not even worth watching that horrible video to get the duplicated items to boost your bank account!

JMO - Momma
As I stated in Post #129. The whole game is a bummer, and not worth your time.[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same thing.

But I will just stash them in storage and maybe someday they will tradeable, hold stuff OR be worth more than $1.
tablecat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 03:56 PM   #134
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

I tweeted to Ganz asking them why all items were not kinzpostable...in hopes they would be so everyone else around the world that cannot fully participate have a chance at trading for the items. They tweeted me back saying that because the Promo is U.S. exclusive they cannot be kinzpostable...HOWEVER, at this point we can click the cat statue to get some prizes...at any rate, the fact that we can get prizes means it is not entirely exclusive to the U.S. Now, this means 1 of 2 things can happen...either they can make all items kinzpostable (based on their wrong answer)...or the fact that clicking on the statue works for us is a glitch and that may soon be taken from us also....

Needless to say...these items are not U.S. exclusive, so given that is the reason they said all items are not kinzpostable is just wrong. I know I did get a green rug on one account, and it is not kinzpostable...therefore, it is not an exclusive U.S. item...SO WE NEED YOUR HELP....let Ganz know you want the items to ALL be kinzpostable...and if they give you the 'U.S. exclusive' excuse, let them know that is not the case. There is a large U.S. member base, and we need your help to get this changed...
FroggyDoodle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 06:56 PM   #135
queenmissy6 has disabled reputation

I wish the room would stay 4ever...
queenmissy6 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 08:51 PM   #136
kmoney07
Gift Guru

Jrock is a splendid one to beholdJrock is a splendid one to beholdJrock is a splendid one to beholdJrock is a splendid one to behold

Sorry if this has been asked before - does anyone know if the bunk bed is an e-store item? It's totally adorable!
Jrock is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 10:40 PM   #137
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Jrock
Sorry if this has been asked before - does anyone know if the bunk bed is an e-store item? It's totally adorable!
The bunk bed is not currently available as an item at all, just a clubhouse decoration.

Judy Moody Room - Webkinz Insider Wiki
Webberlily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 11:38 PM   #138
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
The bunk bed is not currently available as an item at all, just a clubhouse decoration.

Judy Moody Room - Webkinz Insider Wiki
I'm hoping it's an indication that they are working on the bunk bed idea...here's hoping...it really would be fun to have bunk beds!
FroggyDoodle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 12:49 AM   #139
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

Well darn. I have 5 of those dressers and not one bulletin board on my main account. Kind of like my other situation with the fire extinguishers. Got at least 6 of those on accounts I don't need/want them on and not one for my dalmation's fire station.

I don't know why these things can't be kinzposted. I may call Ganz about it, but it feels like a waste of time. Their rules are so arbitrary & based on the whim of the day. There's no reasonable explanation for it and the reps tell you whatever pops into their head at the moment. Guess I'll continue boycotting buying pets and estore items until they change the programming. It's no fun trying to decorate when you can't obtain the items you need.
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 02:51 AM   #140

bamagal55 has a spectacular aura about

Donation Award 

If this has been asked before I missed it so please forgive me; are the movie screen and the BW kitten the only items to click on and receive prizes?
bamagal55 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
fix dresser

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: