Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-26-2011, 10:09 PM   #121
T9850
Webkinz :)

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

Default Re: "Judy Moody and the Not Bummer Summer" Room Now Available in the Clubhouse *UPDATE*

If the film is US only, I hope there are no prizes exclusive to that part.
T9850 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-26-2011, 10:58 PM   #122

triplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of lighttriplets mom is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: "Judy Moody and the Not Bummer Summer" Room Now Available in the Clubhouse *UPDATE*

I went to click on the black cat statue in the corner, but I had a dog statue instead. I still got a prize, though
triplets mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 07:34 AM   #123
Diabetes Awareness!

buts2 has a spectacular aura about

It's all about America, huh? But weird... I watched the video here in Canada a few days ago! I guess this is a newly updated thing or something. Oh, well. Here we go again. Another strike from Canadians on WKN!
buts2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 07:48 AM   #124
WWID NanRei1

Nanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

Shortly after midnight, I went to the Judy room and watched the movie, got the bulletin board prize. I then went to the cat and clicked on it and it said "Sorry, you have already recieved your prize for today". So it is either a glitch or they have changed the rules about how many prizes you get in a single day.

I believe the only way to have an impact on the decision by Ganz to exclude Canada and any other members of WW is to not visit the Judy room at all.

ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS. If you don't like it, do something about it. I really hope this post is not deleted due to " Not appropriate". What could possibly be inappropiate about expressing ones views or offering a solution that would surely bring about action on their part.
Nanasrose is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 08:11 AM   #125

kayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter covered
kayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter coveredkayjay is glitter covered

[QUOTE=Nanasrose;23440828]Shortly after midnight, I went to the Judy room and watched the movie, got the bulletin board prize. I then went to the cat and clicked on it and it said "Sorry, you have already recieved your prize for today". So it is either a glitch or they have changed the rules about how many prizes you get in a single day.
QUOTE]

Hi Nanasrose, sorry about the trouble you had. I know some of the daily activities don't reset until after 1am or 2am Eastern US time. Maybe the cat statue is one of these features that resets later. Did you try again this morning? Hope you have success!
kayjay is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 09:02 AM   #126

iamsunshine1978 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by ConchyJane
I do see a trend here from Ganz to try and offer what they can to those outside of the licensed territory for the current promo. They really seem to be trying, as best as they can, within the legal boundries, to get something to all members. I do, as a Canadian, see that the US market is their largest, and the movie promos are a great asset. I think they are working through this, based on the feedback from all of us, as best as they can....baby steps, baby steps.
Having this event take place in the club house must enable them to give that little gift hidden with the B&W cat in the corner....me thinks the creative minds are at work. Let's hope they keep up the great work!!! CJ

I agree with this. What a great way for them so still see that everyone still gets a prize each day! Clever!
iamsunshine1978 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 09:16 AM   #127
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

I'm in the US and was able to do both the video and cat click for a prize this morning.

Hope Canadians can start doing this again. I'm sure that movie will be released in many countries besides the US.
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 12:28 PM   #128
pianistbg is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by tweetibyrd
Has anyone else noticed that the dresser is just an object, at least mine are- they don't hold anything.
I just noticed that. I hope it is a glitch. Otherwise, this is pretty useless.
pianistbg is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 12:57 PM   #129
mlcm will become famous soon enough

I think the game is a "bummer", pun intended. The prizes are the least valuable of any they have given away in games.
mlcm is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 01:07 PM   #130

Jae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by Nanasrose
Shortly after midnight, I went to the Judy room and watched the movie, got the bulletin board prize. I then went to the cat and clicked on it and it said "Sorry, you have already recieved your prize for today". So it is either a glitch or they have changed the rules about how many prizes you get in a single day.

I believe the only way to have an impact on the decision by Ganz to exclude Canada and any other members of WW is to not visit the Judy room at all.
Instead of trying the promos shortly after midnight, wait a few hours and try again. I have experienced this problem and I'm in the State of Ohio. Logging out and back in doesn't make a difference.

Right now, Ganz has a LOT of things that are broken in WW -- when we play Jumbleberry Fields, as soon as you click, to lock in your final score, and the screen begins to drop, we get the OOPS! notice saying they can't connect and we'll be logged out. It doesn't log us out but nothing else works until we press F5 and log back in.
And when we try to log into SPREE, the screen freezes and we have to press F5 to log back in to keep playing something else.
For two days this has been happening.

I saw on the front page of WI, it stated that people OUTSIDE the US were getting the CONNECTION LOST! notice when they tried to watch the video clip, but here I am, with 11 accounts I oversee and we got that same notice on ALL the accounts!

I know it is frustrating, being denied something you really want to try, but have heart,of all the promos Ganz has done lately, this one has got to be the worst - things not being tradable or able to post and for decoration only - is NOT a good thing! So far, our accounts keep getting duplicates of the same things -- some have three lime dressers and no bulletin boards while the others have three bulletin boards and no dressers.
AND - the trade-in value on the items is ONE Kcash! so it's not even worth watching that horrible video to get the duplicated items to boost your bank account!

JMO - Momma
Jae's Momma is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
fix dresser

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: