Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-26-2011, 05:15 PM   #111
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

Default Re: "Judy Moody and the Not Bummer Summer" Room Now Available in the Clubhouse *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by 2WebbiesMomz
I really don't like all of the exclusions that have been happening lately. If Ganz is going to allow users across the global market, they should be included in everything! Discrimination is ugly no matter how you look at it! And, yes, I am American and able to do it-doesn't mean I agree.

I have sent numerous Hop and Loony Toon items to WIGiftz by befriending them on WW and will send the kinzpostable Judy Moody ones, too. I'm only sorry that even that will exclude some of the gifts!
Bless you for your comments. You are 100% correct in your remarks...and I thank you for expressing this!
FroggyDoodle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-26-2011, 05:18 PM   #112
I Love Pepsi!
Webkinz :)

tritman has a reputation beyond reputetritman has a reputation beyond reputetritman has a reputation beyond reputetritman has a reputation beyond reputetritman has a reputation beyond reputetritman has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: "Judy Moody and the Not Bummer Summer" Room Now Available in the Clubhouse *UPDATE*

I Only won the dresser so far.
tritman is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 05:34 PM   #113
This Time

webkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh well.
webkinzfan32 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 05:43 PM   #114
I ♥ Ice Fawns :)

wyn2005 is just really nicewyn2005 is just really nice

how do we get the bunk bed? does anyone know?
wyn2005 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 06:58 PM   #115

cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

View Post Originally Posted by wyn2005
how do we get the bunk bed? does anyone know?
The bunk bed is not currently available in any way.

View Post Originally Posted by FroggyDoodle
Just posted this above NedOwl...aren't we lucky. Let's hope the next 3 are international inclusion only....nothing against U.S. members...but then maybe we'll get some items to trade towards items we cannot get... Good luck to all of you who do get to take FULL advantage of the Webkinz Fun....
All members are still able to get one item per day. While you can not watch the video you can still click the kitty in the corner to receive one item per day.

View Post Originally Posted by 2WebbiesMomz
I really don't like all of the exclusions that have been happening lately. If Ganz is going to allow users across the global market, they should be included in everything! Discrimination is ugly no matter how you look at it! And, yes, I am American and able to do it-doesn't mean I agree.

I have sent numerous Hop and Loony Toon items to WIGiftz by befriending them on WW and will send the kinzpostable Judy Moody ones, too. I'm only sorry that even that will exclude some of the gifts!
The exclusions are from the movie companies not Ganz and no one is being excluded from all of the prizes since everyone can still get one item per day.

Thank you for all the donations, ,WI is always thrilled to receive such wonderful things to pass along to all of our members.
cbjhockey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 07:37 PM   #116
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

I do see a trend here from Ganz to try and offer what they can to those outside of the licensed territory for the current promo. They really seem to be trying, as best as they can, within the legal boundries, to get something to all members. I do, as a Canadian, see that the US market is their largest, and the movie promos are a great asset. I think they are working through this, based on the feedback from all of us, as best as they can....baby steps, baby steps.
Having this event take place in the club house must enable them to give that little gift hidden with the B&W cat in the corner....me thinks the creative minds are at work. Let's hope they keep up the great work!!! CJ
ConchyJane is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 07:59 PM   #117
Lookie! I'm a
Gift Guru

doggoneit is a WI addict!
doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!

I like the room. I also found this ad. Click the image to open in full size.
doggoneit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 08:17 PM   #118

Powerpuffgirls is just really nicePowerpuffgirls is just really nice

I have everything exept the rug and the bulltin board
Powerpuffgirls is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 08:19 PM   #119

Mom2seven is just really niceMom2seven is just really nice

Even though I am not interested in seeing the movie I like the free items. So far I have a dresser and a bean bag. Can't wait to get the other items, too.
Mom2seven is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 08:32 PM   #120
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by ConchyJane
I do see a trend here from Ganz to try and offer what they can to those outside of the licensed territory for the current promo. They really seem to be trying, as best as they can, within the legal boundries, to get something to all members. I do, as a Canadian, see that the US market is their largest, and the movie promos are a great asset. I think they are working through this, based on the feedback from all of us, as best as they can....baby steps, baby steps.
Having this event take place in the club house must enable them to give that little gift hidden with the B&W cat in the corner....me thinks the creative minds are at work. Let's hope they keep up the great work!!! CJ
Let's hope....I think part of the frustration was the fact that everyone that called was told it was a glitch and that the video was supposed to be available to everyone...it gave us hope...I guess it just gets very frustrating...and I think any of the U.S. members who were around for the Chipette costume fiasco will remember, that even knowing that the Chipette dresses were going to be made available in the curio shop it was still the idea of not being given the 'same' opportunity that resulted in the feelings of being unfair...so I know we can get one item per day from the cat statue...but it's the idea that once again (and this is the third promo in a row), but once again, the opportunity is not being made equal for all members...it's not about the items, it is about the lack of equality...and this being the third promo in a row in less than 3 months...well...let's just say that at least Ganz is being consistent.......not fair, but at least consistently unfair....

On that note, I will say no more. I'm probably pushing my luck as it is, which is unfortunate....I like to think this is a place where we can come not only to celebrate the good, but also take comfort in knowing that voicing our displeasure would lead to support.

Cheers all!
FroggyDoodle is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
fix dresser

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: