Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-25-2011, 09:19 AM   #51
joi
Webkinz :)

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: "Judy Moody and the Not Bummer Summer" Room Coming to Clubhouse

View Post Originally Posted by momcrom
Watched the video and won a bulletin board. I did click on a few other items, and didn't get anything - but didn't know I was supposed to! I'll have to go back and see if I get anything.
I can't get anything from the cat either
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-25-2011, 09:27 AM   #52

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

When I went into the room on my first account, I clicked on everything, but I didn't get a prize until I watched the video. I had not cleared my cache, because I noticed the Tday's Activities screen was the same as usual. So for my next account, I cleared the cache and clicked on the cat and was given a beanbag chair, then I watched the video and was given a bulletin board. On the first account, despite clearing, I could not click on anything and get a prize. I'm not sure if you have to click on the item before you watch the video to get 2.
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 09:33 AM   #53
joi

View Post Originally Posted by Beautykinz
When I went into the room on my first account, I clicked on everything, but I didn't get a prize until I watched the video. I had not cleared my cache, because I noticed the Tday's Activities screen was the same as usual. So for my next account, I cleared the cache and clicked on the cat and was given a beanbag chair, then I watched the video and was given a bulletin board. On the first account, despite clearing, I could not click on anything and get a prize. I'm not sure if you have to click on the item before you watch the video to get 2.
Thanks, that might be it. On all four accounts I watched the video first and can't get anything from the cat...so tomorrow I'll click the cat first and see what happens.
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 09:34 AM   #54
ants a REAL peacock!

Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!Hibiscus is headed for the top!

Has anyone found an external link for this video challenge yet? You can only watch the video challenge if you disable your AdBlock Plus and there is no way I am disabling my AdBlock Plus on Webkinz any more. Some of those ads are just disturbing!
Hibiscus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 05:03 PM   #55
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Hibiscus
Has anyone found an external link for this video challenge yet? You can only watch the video challenge if you disable your AdBlock Plus and there is no way I am disabling my AdBlock Plus on Webkinz any more. Some of those ads are just disturbing!
For the Judy video, you do not have to turn off your AdBlock Plus but you DO have to be using an American server...
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 05:15 PM   #56
Jesus is aware

RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!

I LOVE free stuff......thanks Ganz and whomever.
RMMimii is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: