Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-25-2011, 07:33 AM   #41
boom to the bang
Gift Guru

Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!Dash is headed for the top!

Default Re: "Judy Moody and the Not Bummer Summer" Room Coming to Clubhouse

I was just given a great tip by Kay on the Deluxe thread. I clicked on the kitten in the lower left hand corner and received the bean bag chair which IS KINZPOSTABLE. Others have recieved the rug when they click on the bed

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.
Dash is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-25-2011, 07:39 AM   #42
luxurytime
Webkinz :)

luxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to all

I am still not able to log in. Is anyone able to get in?
luxurytime is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 08:06 AM   #43
crybaby
Gifted
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous
889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous889wlry has accomplished something fantabulous

I got in and got my billboard and beanbag chair
889wlry is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 08:12 AM   #44
Grandma001
Gift Guru

Grandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy Button
Grandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy ButtonGrandma001 gets to push the Easy Button

View Post Originally Posted by Dash
I was just given a great tip by Kay on the Deluxe thread. I clicked on the kitten in the lower left hand corner and received the bean bag chair which IS KINZPOSTABLE. Others have recieved the rug when they click on the bed
I clicked on the kitten and received a rug.
Grandma001 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 08:14 AM   #45
Gift Guru

busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!

i clicked on the kitty and got a kitty paper weight and it is kinzpostable the bullentin board is not kinzpostable
busymom122 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 08:18 AM   #46

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

I wonder what room they'll remove.
Centex Homes 1 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 08:28 AM   #47
Gift Guru

busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!busymom122 is the cats pajamas!

i keep getting the kitty paper weight nothing different anyone else on multiple account get different prize
busymom122 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 08:29 AM   #48
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

Watched the video and won a bulletin board. I did click on a few other items, and didn't get anything - but didn't know I was supposed to! I'll have to go back and see if I get anything.
momcrom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 08:33 AM   #49
luxurytime

luxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to allluxurytime is a name known to all

I have five accounts... I got 3 kitty paperweights and 2 rugs from clicking on the kitty.

I also got 3 bulletin boards and 2 dressers!
luxurytime is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 08:55 AM   #50
Unregistered

THIS IS LIVE NOW ON THE SITE!!

Tags
you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: