Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-01-2011, 09:09 AM   #81
Gift Guru

Mynoey is sweet stuff
Mynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuff

Default Re: Jessie Comes to Webkinz World

I love the prizes in this promo! So far I've gotten the backpack, solar system poster, game console, and a really pretty Stylish City Dress!
Mynoey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2011, 09:24 AM   #82
Charizard is happily
Gifted

YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness
YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by FroggyDoodle
I have figured out how to work out my issue of being a 'foreigner'....lol...which is odd since Ganz is Canadian just like me...but as mentioned, the video DID play on my second try...so for now, Canadians have FINALLY been included. My hope is that so is everyone else!!!
Is it still working for you?? I've tried many times and it still won't let me watch the video.
YOMCNUGGET is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 09:28 AM   #83
Webkinz :)

nhillier is on a distinguished road

What a shocker, another promotion for select Webkinz lovers. I think it is very unfair that out of the last 3 promotions, Canadians could not participate. Ganz obviously hasn't figured out that there are other nationalities in the world. This is very upsetting for me and my family. We have approximately 1000 webkinz between 4 of us and we don't deserve to participate. Ridiculous, come on Ganz, be fair to all your members!!
nhillier is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 09:32 AM   #84
wabbitslayer77 / 78

wabbitslayer77 is just really nicewabbitslayer77 is just really nice

is there any way canadians could get the prizes?
wabbitslayer77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 09:34 AM   #85
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

No Wabbitslayer, there is not, unfortunately. We have been excluded again *sigh*
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 09:41 AM   #86
wabbitslayer77 / 78

wabbitslayer77 is just really nicewabbitslayer77 is just really nice

do you think calling and complaining would help?
wabbitslayer77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 09:50 AM   #87
Diabetes Awareness

stephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the wait
stephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the wait

View Post Originally Posted by nhillier
What a shocker, another promotion for select Webkinz lovers. I think it is very unfair that out of the last 3 promotions, Canadians could not participate. Ganz obviously hasn't figured out that there are other nationalities in the world. This is very upsetting for me and my family. We have approximately 1000 webkinz between 4 of us and we don't deserve to participate. Ridiculous, come on Ganz, be fair to all your members!!
I'm sorry to hear that. I don't see why you can't be included. What's the problem with Ganz? That isn't fair for you. All who have Webkinz should have equal opportunity. I don't get their reasoning. Have you called to find out why?
stephsmom98 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 10:06 AM   #88
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

I got this today

Click the image to open in full size.
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 10:15 AM   #89
Copious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledgeCopious flows towards the sea of knowledge

Maybe this will be like the Judy Moody prizes and they will be sendable once the promotion is over. I'm going to collect as many as I can so I can share them with my Canadian friends if it changes that way.
Copious is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 10:19 AM   #90
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Well some are sendable now ! I've sent the backpack to my friend.

Which ones cannot be kinzposted ?? Anyone know ?
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
jesus loves you!, no soup

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: