Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-31-2011, 11:54 PM   #61
Webkinz :)

windcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forum
windcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forum

Default Re: Jessie Comes to Webkinz World

View Post Originally Posted by FroggyDoodle
The first time I tried to watch the video I got the message saying that the "Content Not Available In Your Area"....my heart sank. I tried again, and the video played. This is one CANADIAN girl who is very happy right now....and hope that the content remains available!!!
Try logging on using a proxy server. I hear this works for people.
windcolors is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-31-2011, 11:54 PM   #62

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

i got the video game and a watermelon
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 12:15 AM   #63

BGriff54 has a spectacular aura about

I got the Solar System Poster!!

Click the image to open in full size.
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I got the Big City Backpack!

Last edited by BGriff54; 09-01-2011 at 12:15 AM..
BGriff54 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 12:16 AM   #64
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

I got a pink dress and a big city (pink) backpack on the 2 accounts that will actually log in.
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 12:44 AM   #65

BGriff54 has a spectacular aura about

I got a Mermaid Bobblehead!

I got a Stylish City Dress!

Last edited by BGriff54; 09-01-2011 at 12:44 AM..
BGriff54 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 12:45 AM   #66

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by BGriff54
I got a Mermaid Bobblehead!

I got a Stylish City Dress!

dress is really cute
Old 09-01-2011, 12:53 AM   #67
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by windcolors
Try logging on using a proxy server. I hear this works for people.
I have figured out how to work out my issue of being a 'foreigner'....lol...which is odd since Ganz is Canadian just like me...but as mentioned, the video DID play on my second try...so for now, Canadians have FINALLY been included. My hope is that so is everyone else!!!
FroggyDoodle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 01:18 AM   #68
ow! I'm finally a
Gift Guru

cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!

First account got the Video Game Console........ wonder if it's interactive!

cplover5689 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 01:19 AM   #69

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by cplover5689
First account got the Video Game Console........ wonder if it's interactive!

its just for show, it doesnt do anything
Old 09-01-2011, 05:56 AM   #70
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

I got watermelon and can't watch the video.
I guess Canadians can't watch...
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
jesus loves you!, no soup

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: