Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-31-2011, 07:17 PM   #51
<333
Webkinz :)

bluedogfrog swims in greatness
bluedogfrog swims in greatnessbluedogfrog swims in greatnessbluedogfrog swims in greatnessbluedogfrog swims in greatnessbluedogfrog swims in greatness

Default Re: Jessie Comes to Webkinz World

I don't see it... hmmm
bluedogfrog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-31-2011, 08:17 PM   #52

Powerpuffgirls is just really nicePowerpuffgirls is just really nice

cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Powerpuffgirls is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 09:11 PM   #53

heart891011 knows the way
heart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the way

the game shows up and works fine n my european account the room does not appear though it might be kinz chat plus only because this account does not have kinz chat plus
heart891011 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 11:14 PM   #54
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

US accts should now be able to see the clubhouse room now. watch the movie for a prize. (got the makeup kit)
Also click on the refrig for a healthy treat
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 11:15 PM   #55
ho is Tinker?
Gifted

florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!

I found the room just after midnight on my asian acct. If you watch the movie and answer 3 questions you get one of three prizes, and if you click on the fridge you get a prize. I got a slide from the movie and a banana from the fridge. Pics below:

Click the image to open in full size.

florida is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 11:17 PM   #56
;)

CandyCanez is a glorious beacon of lightCandyCanez is a glorious beacon of light

Yup we can win prizes! i just won a stylish city dress! and they CAN be kinzposted and traded.
CandyCanez is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 11:23 PM   #57
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 

I got the slide and an apple!
Vickie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 11:24 PM   #58

windcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forum
windcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forumwindcolors rocks the forum

I got a backpack!

windcolors is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 11:28 PM   #59
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

The first time I tried to watch the video I got the message saying that the "Content Not Available In Your Area"....my heart sank. I tried again, and the video played. This is one CANADIAN girl who is very happy right now....and hope that the content remains available!!!
FroggyDoodle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 11:43 PM   #60
Gift Coach

DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness
DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness

I guess the third prize is the one I just got.

DakotaKinz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
jesus loves you!, no soup

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: