Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-31-2011, 02:59 PM   #41
(:
Webkinz :)
Dot Jr. is sweet stuff
Dot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuff

Default Re: Jessie Comes to Webkinz World

Where is it?
I looked through all the games and it isn't there. :/
Dot Jr. is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-31-2011, 03:03 PM   #42
Gift Coach

DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness
DakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicnessDakotaKinz is epic beyond epicness

Well, I've cleared cache and all that goes with that. I've updated Adobe again because it was the flash crashes that had me thinking there must be something new programmed on Webkinz today.

I am not seeing a new room in the clubhouse. Just posting this in case anyone has a suggestion - or if it helps anyone feeling like I am right now.

I appreciate those who posted they aren't seeing it, it's nice to know I'm not the only one - yet some are able to find the room? Totally flummoxed over here.
DakotaKinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 03:37 PM   #43
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 

I'm not seeing the game or the room on my account.
Vickie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 03:47 PM   #44
e are wacky!
Gift Guru

Dustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heaven
Dustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heaven

I only see it on my Asian account in the Arcade. It is not on my European or N/A accounts.
Dustbunny is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 04:40 PM   #45
Disney Animation

snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!

I like that it is disney!

But the game isn't in the arcade yet.... when will it come?

And when will the room come?
snowspot10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 04:51 PM   #46
ebkinz A.my

AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay
AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay

Are we supposed to click on the Where's Wacky game in the arcade to find this new game? It is not visible any of our three browsers on our American accounts.
AKD
AnotherKinzDad is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 05:05 PM   #47

Marci Cat is a splendid one to beholdMarci Cat is a splendid one to beholdMarci Cat is a splendid one to beholdMarci Cat is a splendid one to behold

I don't see it either! And i looked on onther fansite and alot of awesome prizes for this one!!!!! I WANT THEM
Marci Cat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 05:09 PM   #48

-WaterPup- has a spectacular aura about

I dont see it either it must be starting tomorrow or friday
-WaterPup- is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 06:04 PM   #49

cheesepudding is on a distinguished road

yeah the show looks OK....
But its kinda inappropriate for little girls and i was watching the commercial with my little cousin, and it was the one when she hands her her bra and she says i believe this is yours..
AND I'M LIKE SAY WHAT!
Cause my 4 year old cousin was like what, huh??
Hahaha...
LOLzY
cheesepudding is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 06:39 PM   #50
Call Me Kayelyn
Gifted

ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!ratgirl57 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Jenn
I can't find the Jessie room in the clubhouse in my Asian account... maybe it doesn't start until tomorrow?

I did try clearing my cache and logging back in and still didn't see it.
Same here, i tried logging in on my american account though.
ratgirl57 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
jesus loves you!, no soup

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: