Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-01-2011, 05:51 PM   #111
bearlyup
Webkinz :)

Breezer is a jewel in the roughBreezer is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Jessie Comes to Webkinz World

View Post Originally Posted by meandspencer
So the video...is it an ad? I have an adblocker so I don't see them...does anyone have a link???
No it is not an ad, it is accessed via video screen in the Jessie room. Click on the video screen, wait for it to load, clik on it again after it pops up and watch the video.
Breezer is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2011, 06:53 PM   #112
(◕‿◕✿)

allyb0 knows the way
allyb0 knows the wayallyb0 knows the wayallyb0 knows the way

I love disney channel and I'm looking forward to the show, so this is EPIC!!
allyb0 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 06:57 PM   #113
elcome Holidays!
Gift Guru

leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness
leeann15 is epic beyond epicnessleeann15 is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 
Smile Re: Jessie Comes to Webkinz World

You can also click on the refrigerator and I received an apple or healthy piece of fruit.

What a nice surprise.

Have fun everyone!!!!

Last edited by leeann15; 09-02-2011 at 08:16 PM..
leeann15 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 08:30 PM   #114
raw1968 is just really niceraw1968 is just really nice

I have gotten fruit on all accounts at the refrigerator when you click on it.
raw1968 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 09:33 PM   #115

babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!

Ganz! This is not nice!!
I am in Canada, I have seen this promo on my T.V.
I logged on last night and just after 12:00 am kinztime I got prizes on 5 accounts
In Canada! but then the 'content not availiable' message came up
but I do have prizes from this now, and I think all Canadians and EVERYONE should have them.
not just a few AMERICANS and me
babymuggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 09:51 PM   #116

junebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond repute

I got a mermaid bobblehead
junebugwebkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 10:01 PM   #117

Priceless has disabled reputation

I feel so bad for the Canadians. Ganz, you really should let them join in the fun too. They deserve to join into these events as much as anyone else!
Priceless is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 10:06 PM   #118
Gift Guru

sgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond reputesgiles53 has a reputation beyond repute

does anyone know what all the prizes are?
sgiles53 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 12:21 AM   #119
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Packerdan
Normally this has something to do with the Disney channel, not Ganz. Disney is airing the promotion in the US only.
I phoned Ganz today and after asking I did get a phone call back from a supervisor or manager. We were discussing this and she told me that yes, it is something in the contract, but she totally agreed, that IT IS GANZ MARKETING who agrees to and signs those contracts...So although it is in the contract, what gets put on the site in WW is a final decision MADE BY GANZ. She told me that in addition to the prizes given out, there is money involved for allowing the promotion video to run...meaning, Disney pays Ganz...so the money Ganz makes on these promos is worth more to them than being all inclusive. Sad, but true.
FroggyDoodle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 12:26 AM   #120
sallyjill will become famous soon enough

i got a red stylish city dress - sorry don't know how to send picture
sallyjill is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
jesus loves you!, no soup

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: