Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-01-2011, 10:25 AM   #91
Tigger is Great
Gift Guru

tigger2376 is sweet stuff
tigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stuff

Default Re: Jessie Comes to Webkinz World

I can't watch it the same as judy moody like normal England again we never get anything it makes me so sad , the money i spend on webkinz and yet again i can't particapte

I clicked on the fridge all i got was a melon which i can buy from the wshop why do Ganz do these promotions let everyone all over the world enter Webkinz is for EVERYONE or should be Not just for America I see Jessie on my Disney channel i pay to watch it like everyone else.
tigger2376 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2011, 10:26 AM   #92
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by YOMCNUGGET
Is it still working for you?? I've tried many times and it still won't let me watch the video.
No...and it makes me feel nauseated!!! How sad. Ganz is so bad with these promos...and this really is not a Disney issue...there is another wonderful online game, Club Penguin. That was a small Canadian owned online game that is very popular...so popular Disney bought it out. There is absolutely NO exclusion of anyone from things on that site for anyone anywhere in the world...so Disney DOES NOT exclude...Ganz does!
FroggyDoodle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 10:42 AM   #93
Webkinz :)
webcrazy has a spectacular aura aboutwebcrazy has a spectacular aura about

VERY disappointed in Ganz excluding their Canadian customers. Are they not based in Canada?
Are they so big now that they don't need to provide customer service to their Canadian customers? or to anyone outside the US for that matter! Hmmmm? Guess they don't need our support and money either.
I know I definitely think twice when purching ANY Ganz product now. Do I want to support this type of company? Barely.
I guess we're all supposed to love one another and share etc etc unless you're too rich - then you can pick and choose who you want to exclude. Not nice Ganz!
(and even if they do change it - everyone should have been included from the start - not only after people complain. Being forced to do the right thing isn't the same as choosing to do the right thing from the beginning. Sorry Ganz)
webcrazy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 11:06 AM   #94
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Cool game and the room in the Clubhouse And i didn't know about this until today. I love the room
luvzfrogs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 11:20 AM   #95
Packerdan205

Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!Packerdan is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by stephsmom98
I'm sorry to hear that. I don't see why you can't be included. What's the problem with Ganz? That isn't fair for you. All who have Webkinz should have equal opportunity. I don't get their reasoning. Have you called to find out why?
Normally this has something to do with the Disney channel, not Ganz. Disney is airing the promotion in the US only.
Packerdan is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 11:32 AM   #96
Luv Wacky POI

kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds
kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by tigger2376
I can't watch it the same as judy moody like normal England again we never get anything it makes me so sad , the money i spend on webkinz and yet again i can't particapte

I clicked on the fridge all i got was a melon which i can buy from the wshop why do Ganz do these promotions let everyone all over the world enter Webkinz is for EVERYONE or should be Not just for America I see Jessie on my Disney channel i pay to watch it like everyone else.
...If that akes you less unhappy....even parts of America are not allowed to participate in contest like click to win etc.... due to local gamble laws (Ithink)... I feel with you
kuhl123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 12:26 PM   #97

poet2000 is on a distinguished road

I got a backpack from the trailer and raspberries from the fridge.
poet2000 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 12:27 PM   #98
Bunny Giraffes?

Grownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of lightGrownup Giraffe is a glorious beacon of light

*Sigh* I couldn't get the movie to run on my Firefox (mac) browser. And clicking on the fridge got me an apple. WOW. Considering how slow the Clubhouse is for me to open (and how often it freezes entirely) I don't think I'll bother with this promotion.
Grownup Giraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 12:45 PM   #99
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

Has anyone come up with a URL to get to the video directly?
elymic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 01:37 PM   #100

Iluvwebkinz2 will become famous soon enough

I cant watch the video it says Im in Canada............ not fair...
Iluvwebkinz2 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
jesus loves you!, no soup

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: