Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-17-2009, 04:01 AM   #11
Gifted

Diawnie is a splendid one to beholdDiawnie is a splendid one to beholdDiawnie is a splendid one to beholdDiawnie is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Jellybean Challenge Glitches Continue in Webkinz World

I have been playing WW since like April and I have never had a Jellybean contest work for me. I have tryed it on 2 different computers and cleared cache and all kinds of stuff. Today however I did have a lil bit better luck. On my Asian account I actually saw the jellybean jar and I could type in a number but the button to submit my guess was not there. Ah well...it was progression I guess. I have tons of fun on Webkinz so I don't really mind to bad. I have had pretty good luck in the bug/problem department so I am not complaining. Just lettin you folks know this is happening and seems to be happening to others=) Hugs
Diawnie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2009, 05:11 AM   #12
Webkinz :)
ptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant futureptandme has a brilliant future

I get the same screen you show when I try to play the Jellybean Challenge - if it is broken why don't they remove it from the Daily Activity Schedule, be it regular or deluxe it is there most days. I to am wondering why they keep adding new stuff when so much isn't workiing properly. I called Ganz about "tho and Percy" winning the Kinzcare prize and was told that it is a random drawing and it is possible that this person could win several weeks in a row...but the prize remains the same, so is there really a new drawing? Ganz removed two games because someone found out to cheat...I feel cheated when I play bingoz and people win with one or two numbers a day. Yes, I know you can use up to 5 coupons a game but I have never even been close to winning. What about "Booger gets an A" which has been broken for some time or Zingoz Pop when has the bonus feature worked last? And is there really a Bamboo Break trophy?
One last comment - I feel the customer service people at Ganz should be required to have an account, do their dailies, play the games, make a trade etc., so they know what we are talking about when we call them for help or to report something that isn't working correctly.
ptandme is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 06:27 AM   #13

Safire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to behold

Question Re: Jellybean Challenge Glitches Continue in Webkinz World

What i want to know is why they are still putting the jar up in the activities page if they know its broken?
Safire25509 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 11:01 AM   #14
pee queen

webkinzro is an unparalleled talent
webkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talent

Thumbs down Re: Jellybean Challenge Glitches Continue in Webkinz World

happens to me everytime:p:pit comes up as just a plain blue screen,no jar.,or no number guessing thing.and everytime i try to enter a quick draw the screen turns a dark shade all but the avertisments:p:p:p
webkinzro is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 11:34 AM   #15
Sar240

OsOsweet will become famous soon enough

That happens to me but also with Quizzy's Blast...
OsOsweet is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 12:22 PM   #16
nfosnowkats will become famous soon enough

When I called yesterday on a separate issue, they said that they are indeed hard at work on the jellybean challenge.

I'm not sure how far in advance hourly things are set up, but why do we keep getting the option to do something we can't do? It seems like it should be revised.
nfosnowkats is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 03:40 PM   #17
serenagiulia

rainy123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Re: Jellybean Challenge Glitches Continue in Webkinz World

I know I always try to do it.:goo:my pets sad
rainy123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 07:51 PM   #18

Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great
Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great

Hope the glitch gets fixed soon.
Webkinz Mania is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 08:09 PM   #19
allthatshimmerz

allthatshimmerz has disabled reputation

This is a yet another huge pet peeve for me. After speaking with two Ganz reps via phone, they've known for months that the jellybeans don't work on any accounts in any time zones. The burning question is this:

WHY ON EARTH DO THEY KEEP SCHEDULING A JELLYBEAN CHALLENGE MULTIPLES TIMES EACH WEEK?

That's just plain ludicrous and stupid on their part, as well as insulting to loyal WW users who invest big bucks in Ganz products and/or pay Deluxe fees to use the site.
allthatshimmerz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 08:49 PM   #20
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

I still just don't get it...why Ganz continues to put it into activities knowing it doesn't work....it should be removed like monkey darts until it is glitch free...
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: