Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-16-2009, 11:33 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Jellybean Challenge Glitches Continue in Webkinz World

A new front page story has been added:

Jellybean Challenge Glitches Continue in Webkinz World

Click the image to open in full size.As most of you know, the Jellybean Challenge activity hasn't worked for the past few months. Here on WI we keep getting reports of blank blue screens and missing jars. In fact, since mid-April, we haven't received a single report of someone being able to see a jar and make a guess.

At this point there hasn't been any word from Ganz on what is wrong or on when it might be fixed. We can just hope that their programmers are hard at work on the problem.

UPDATE: (July 22nd) The Jellybean Challenge event originally scheduled for today (Wednesday) at 4pm was changed to a Dunk the Zingoz event. Hopefully this means Ganz is working on fixing the Jellybean Challenge.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-16-2009, 11:42 PM   #2
So this is love
Gift Guru

sydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guide

Default Re: Jellybean Challenge Glitches Continue in Webkinz World

Thank you for the reminder, FIA. I am really disappointed that I haven't been able to do the challenge; I was really hoping to get that super jar of jellybeans! I know it may not be a priority to the programmers right now, but I wonder why it continues to be a daily activity if it does not work. Take it out, fix it, then put it back in. Stop tempting us with a daily activity that doesn't work, please.
sydney88 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 11:50 PM   #3
betsey2u
Webkinz :)

betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered
betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered

That just may be the most agrevating but lets not forget about the other daily glitches everyone has been experiencing!! I think it matters a whole lot when there is an ad one can click out of the glitch and not have to log out completely! Ive played quiz darts with out being able to see the dart machine,..sometimes shooting out into outerspace way off target! yet I get a question and have no idea what target I hit lol. The dailies have been messed up ever since they implemented the deluxe situation. Many daily activities I have had to exit and come back to get it to work properly,..specially the scratch offs. Like the second time is a charm! They really need to fix things! Jelly bean challenge is the worst,..I havent even bothered trying in quite sometime as I know I will have to log off,..sooo why bother???????

View Post Originally Posted by sydney88
Thank you for the reminder, FIA. I am really disappointed that I haven't been able to do the challenge; I was really hoping to get that super jar of jellybeans! I know it may not be a priority to the programmers right now, but I wonder why it continues to be a daily activity if it does not work. Take it out, fix it, then put it back in. Stop tempting us with a daily activity that doesn't work, please.
and even with the daily food,.it is the same person for weeks with the tho and percy!! yeah we want food,.but doesnt give us much faith in being able to win the weekly gift for clicking.
betsey2u is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 12:12 AM   #4
Gift Guru

Shooting Star is a WI addict!
Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!

The Glitch is SO annyoning!
Shooting Star is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 12:29 AM   #5
cody3537
Banned
FallenProdigy has a spectacular aura about

I've been having the same problem! I just keep getting a blank blue screen. Of course, i never guessed right before so it doesn't matter to me if they ever get it fixed lol.
FallenProdigy is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 12:58 AM   #6
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Thanks for making this front page news!

I miss being able to do the Jellybean Challenge. I also miss regular balloon dartz. I wish they would fix that and bring that back too! I also wish they would fix the bingoz game or stop giving us bingoz coupons and extra bingoz balls in the hourly activities!
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 01:00 AM   #7
Animallvr303

JennyBug1996 is on a distinguished road

I love the JellyBean challenge but when I go to play, I just get a blue screen and I have to logout unless there is an ad that brings me somewhere else
=[
JennyBug1996 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 01:08 AM   #8
Glad to be
Gifted

tiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellence
tiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellence

I've gotten the screen, once, and then there was the blank blue jar the next time that it (the Jellybean Challenge) appeared on the daily activities sheet.

I wonder if this is a glitch that will always be around, no matter what Ganz does. I know that its possible, as its never happened before, as far as I know, maybe the Jellybean Challlenge is fit to be glitched!
tiffc is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 01:12 AM   #9
betsey2u

betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered
betsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter coveredbetsey2u is glitter covered

View Post Originally Posted by FallenProdigy
I've been having the same problem! I just keep getting a blank blue screen. Of course, i never guessed right before so it doesn't matter to me if they ever get it fixed lol.
you sound like me!! yeah the whole thing is annoying but my chances are slim and NONE! Whats the chances of winning a jelly bean challenge?? whats the chances of winning a scratch off?? I have no idea. whats the chances of getting three wishing wells in a row on that challenge? But its fun to try. Its a gamble.
betsey2u is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 01:32 AM   #10
penguins and monkeys

iloverotwiler has a spectacular aura about

i played it last time i got on
iloverotwiler is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: