Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-08-2010, 01:41 PM   #31
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

Default Re: January 2011 Webkinz Virtual Images, PSI and PSF information revealed!

Oh. My. Goodness!

I LOVE the Love Spaniel and Tuxedo Cat PSIs!

And I absolutely HAVE to get that super cute dachshund!!
wowewe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-08-2010, 01:50 PM   #32
Webkinz :)

kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: January 2011 Webkinz Virtual Images, PSI and PSF information revealed!

I Love the Love spainal's PSI and the St. Pats Settler's and the Small signature Tuxedo Cat's! I will have to get like all of these!
kittyfriend15 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 02:31 PM   #33
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

The Bushbaby looks like a Furby...

Other than that though... so-so pets. Definitely want to get the Tuxedo Cat. I shall name him... nooooo, not a Warriors name. Maybe... Oreo? ... I wonder what Oreo would be in Russian... that'd be a unique name.

And that Giraffe is quite possibly the first Signature pet that I can stare directly at and not feel nauseous. (no offense to my Sig. pets! You're adorable! Really, you are!)

The Lynx, however... tolerable, yes. Little beady eyes, however... XD, and my little sister will go NUTS over the Rockhopper Penguin... I just know it.

Last edited by b1uski3sxox; 12-08-2010 at 02:32 PM.. Reason: HEEEEEEY MACARENA
b1uski3sxox is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 02:35 PM   #34
tsb1997
Gift Guru

BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!
BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!

A few of these are pretty cute, but not many are appealing to me this coming month
BalletDancer97 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 02:37 PM   #35
:)

iNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond reputeiNFiNiTY93 has a reputation beyond repute

I might get the Rockhopper Penguin, Giraffe or the Dockson/Daschund (Love it's PSI & it'll be a companion to Penny)
iNFiNiTY93 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 02:42 PM   #36
uvz my bunny <3
Gifted
LavenderDance is a splendid one to beholdLavenderDance is a splendid one to beholdLavenderDance is a splendid one to beholdLavenderDance is a splendid one to behold

-SHRIEK-
GONNA START SAVING MY MONEY AFTER CHRISTMAS AND HOPEFULLY GET THEM ALL!
-caculator-
$175... but that's without Justice's 40% off. EXCITED
LavenderDance is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 02:49 PM   #37
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by appletina1
Is the Rockhopper chopper a vehicle?

Yep it is!
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 02:53 PM   #38
ddoott

ddoott is a jewel in the roughddoott is a jewel in the rough

I think all the PSI are so cute ... I'm going to try to get them all ......
ddoott is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 03:21 PM   #39
Gifted

98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!

I LOVE the Small Signature Tuxedo Cat and Signature Endangered Iberian Lynx's virtual images! They are adorable!
98violet is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 03:25 PM   #40
Lavarocks1212

2quinn2 is a name known to all2quinn2 is a name known to all2quinn2 is a name known to all

The Rockhopper Penguin Is creepy.... i think runs in the family of the Dire wolf...

You know what this means? MORE SPRITES!
2quinn2 is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: