Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-26-2010, 07:53 AM   #21
Webkinz :)

Koodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roost

Default Re: January 2011 Webkinz Plushie Pictures Revealed, Presale on Ameriwade

They are the greatest I need to get one! or two
Koodo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-26-2010, 07:54 AM   #22
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

Default Re: January 2011 Webkinz Plushie Pictures Revealed, Presale on Ameriwade

those are so awesome!!!
cheekyluver is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 08:16 AM   #23
How many zeros?

000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity
000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity

Webkinz Ribbon Lion - Way too much purple for me...the virtual was better

Webkinz Bushbaby - This just scares me O_o

Webkinz Cinnamon Dachshund - A cool pet, but not worth $15

Webkinz Rockhopper Penguin - I might've thought about getting it, but...Click the image to open in full size.

Signature Giraffe - Signatures are always detailed and accurate, what happened this month?

Small Signature Tuxedo Cat - It's ok, a good idea for a webkinz. I don't think it's worth $15, though.

Endangered Iberian Lynx - WOW! This turned out nice! Not nice enough though...too bad it's $25

Well, no pets I want for January. That's good news because I'm still hoping for a Signature Harp Seal!
000000005 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 08:19 AM   #24
Hannah97 has a spectacular aura aboutHannah97 has a spectacular aura about

OH MY GOSH!!!!! I can't wait to get the Small Signature Tuxedo Cat!!!!! I'm going to name it after my Tuxedo kitty, Titus! I'm normally not this excited for a Webkinz, but it looks just like my cat. Now, all they need to make is a Small Signature, or a regular Signature Brown Holland Lop.

(♥) Always,
Hannah
Hannah97 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 08:27 AM   #25
Lil Kinz

JessieDawn20 is an unknown quantity at this point

Sweet! Totally getting the new Giraffe!
JessieDawn20 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 08:35 AM   #26
Jenna.....
Banned
WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!

I love the lynx and that ADORABLE tuxedo cat!
WebkinzFireFawn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 09:00 AM   #27

kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!kittyfriend15 is the cats pajamas!

Love the Ribbon Lion and the Cinnamon Dashund!! They are sooooo cute!
kittyfriend15 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 09:59 AM   #28
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

*feels stupid* I kinda didn't know what a few of these were until now... Going to have to see the virtual pictures, but for right now, I kinda like them all!

P.S. Click the image to open in full size.

LOL, sorry, I couldn't resist.

Last edited by b1uski3sxox; 11-26-2010 at 10:01 AM.. Reason: DA LOLCATS HAV FOWND DA MISSING LYNX! :o
b1uski3sxox is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 10:18 AM   #29
Unregistered

Talking Re: January 2011 Webkinz Plushie Pictures Revealed, Presale on Ameriwade

the lion is from the pet of the monthe vid tiger tiger cool!
Old 11-26-2010, 10:20 AM   #30
lps3cheese has disabled reputation

Tuxedo Cat= MINE !!!!!
lps3cheese is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
wowwowohmygodsointense, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: