Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-31-2009, 01:10 PM   #51
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 
Default Re: January 1st Events in Webkinz World

Love the Ginger Cat and Waterdog... the others will need to grow on me. I never really cared for the sock monkey, but I know there will be many who will be thrilled.
Ergoiam is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-31-2009, 05:34 PM   #52
Webkinz :)

wl016 is on a distinguished road

I love the party plam. Looks like ill be out to get a caring valley pet soon! =)
wl016 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 08:12 PM   #53

mollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by elladragongirl
how long should we wait to adopt the schnauzer? how many days into the month i mean?
I just adopted the Schnauzer onto my European account. It says it's already January 1st there, but I did NOT receive the POTM gift. :-( Is there anything I can do about it? Call Ganz or anything like that?
mollee84 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 08:19 PM   #54
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by mollee84
I just adopted the Schnauzer onto my European account. It says it's already January 1st there, but I did NOT receive the POTM gift. :-( Is there anything I can do about it? Call Ganz or anything like that?
It never hurts to try but the last time this happened to me I was told there was nothing they could do about replacing missing items. Now, I never, ever adopt POTM pets on the first of the month, no matter how good the Daily Activities are.
Ranger1985 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 08:25 PM   #55

mollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Ranger1985
It never hurts to try but the last time this happened to me I was told there was nothing they could do about replacing missing items. Now, I never, ever adopt POTM pets on the first of the month, no matter how good the Daily Activities are.
Thanks for the information... I guess I was being a little greedy! I remember once before, I tried to adopt a POTM a few days before, and I got a popup that asked me if I wanted to wait. Oh well, the Schnauzer's really cute! Maybe "Ilse" would like another Schnauzer to play with in a few days? Ha ha.
Old 12-31-2009, 08:50 PM   #56
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

Ganz customer service is open on January 1 from 9 am to 5 pm KT. Their phone number is (866) 932-5469.

AuntietoEW
AuntietoEW is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 12:45 AM   #57

View Post Originally Posted by AuntietoEW
Ganz customer service is open on January 1 from 9 am to 5 pm KT. Their phone number is (866) 932-5469.

AuntietoEW
Thanks so much for this info!

By the way, the schnauzer is even cuter than I expected it to be.

Happy New Year everyone!
Old 01-01-2010, 01:46 AM   #58
Gift Guru

cdfys is a splendid one to beholdcdfys is a splendid one to beholdcdfys is a splendid one to beholdcdfys is a splendid one to behold

Ugh, I adopted a Schnauzer today but I didn't get a pet of the month loot bag. I held on to that tag for almost an entire month. Guess I'll have to call them on Monday.
cdfys is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 08:06 AM   #59
batgirl2021

batgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to all

Happy New Year! I opened Deluxe gift box, got a purple sparkly dress, love it!
batgirl2021 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 08:07 AM   #60
batgirl2021

batgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to allbatgirl2021 is a name known to all

Hum, just noticed...not many webkinz on right now, must be sleeping in!
batgirl2021 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: