Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-07-2012, 01:56 PM   #81
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: It's Time For Winterfest In Webkinz World!

View Post Originally Posted by FroggyDoodle
I do believe that these can only be won as totally random prizes through the Peek-A-News event...so I wouldn't really call them returning prizes on the Winterfest Click to Win...
I think they have limited what they did and did not bring back.

Lemony, I read this too. I really am convinced that many of the prizes listed as 'returning' are not really returning as click to win Winterfest items...and for that reason, should their values really be returned to the current click to win value if they are going to be 'rare'...??? For instance, the google ice sculpture and potted icicle tree...they are not part of WW Winterfest...which means not all WW members have access to them, as not all WW members visit the Newz site...and they have been listed as random rare prizes which you can only possibly win once a day?

I just wonder if the values of those particular items being dropped to current Winterfest click to win values is right, seeing as they really are not part of the winterfest click-to-win event...
I agree with this, the Icicle Trees are very rare and are valued now as the same as the current 'click-to-win' items, which I don't think is right.
tashytoot is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-2012, 02:22 PM   #82
Webkinz :)
sdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud of

My son was so proud to anouce he had caught so many while doing the gardening "chore" ! I topped off the rest and we got:snow angel cookie 3 Icicle I ce pops2 Windows2 Potted plantsHoodie2 Snowman cookiesWe are hoping for the hat and pants and tree
sdf9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 02:41 PM   #83

alexandi will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

I only caught 5 snowflakes today on server 16 and I haven't seen any since. So much for the 10 flakes limit.

View Post Originally Posted by FroggyDoodle
I'm not sure if you have collected any at all yet, but once you collect 10 flakes per day you will not see any more snowflakes...there is a 10 per day limit...which will change to 5 per day during the week.
alexandi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 02:48 PM   #84

jillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to all

As much as I think the regular schedule of flying snowflakes and the limit is a good thing, I do think the daily limit should have been left at 15 the way it was for fallfest. Although we have 293 webkinz, they are on one account and the 10 weekend limit, and especially the weekday limit of 5, limits the chance for us to get a better number of newer items. As of today we received 1 snowman cookie, 1 angel cookie, 3 popcicles, 1 snowflake face stickers, 1 snowglobe hat, 2 potted ice plants and 1 winterfest window. Not bad, at least I did get some of the new items, and not all food. Hopefully I will get the pajama bottoms tomorrow.
jillpfrn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 03:31 PM   #85
Toph is a
Gift Guru

cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible

I've seen a snowflake every 5 minute period. Just played to full on 3 accounts (30 prizes total)
Of the prizes,
Icicle Wind Chime, Magic W Toque, Peppermint Hot Chocolate, Potted Ice Flower, Roasted Chestnuts, Snow Cone, Winterfest Hoodie, Winterfest Window, Wool Scarf Jacket, Snowman Cookie (only on the Webkinz Newz)
I got all EXCEPT the Wool Scarf Jacket, Roasted Chestnuts, Magic W Toque, and Snow Cone.
The Icicle Popsicle things pop up ALL the time -- I got 3-4 on each account. I also experienced a short of the Winterfest stickers, which I only got on one account. Statistically, I should have gotten one of everything, but whatever...
I'll go on my fourth account and see if I can get a WSJ, RC, MWT, or SC...
cocogirl211 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 04:27 PM   #86
lugwee has disabled reputation

here are pics of the snow globe hat and one of the foods, sorry if somebody already posted this, i didn't want to search through all the comments

Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG

p.s. if you click on the pic, it brings it up bigger
lugwee is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 04:43 PM   #87
Toph is a
Gift Guru

Is anyone else getting a TON of winterfest windows?
It's insane. I've gotten 10ish, out of 40 items
cocogirl211 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 04:58 PM   #88
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

I am steaming a bit right now at the announcement of a limit of 5 per day during the week.
Really?!?!?!
How ridiculous is it that they are limiting it to 5
I can see the limit of 15 like Fall Fest so you don't spend all day in front of a computer that some of us "dedicated" participants have been in years past.
But really 5...... I would love to know their reasoning behind this... they aren't paying extra for us catching extra
They want us on their site as much as possible so why try to make it so we don't want to be on it???!!!???!!!???!!!???
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 05:30 PM   #89
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

Just had to pop by to say that my little ones are LOVING this winterfest!

My son has laughed and had a wonderful time catching flakes --he said, "I missed a few, Mom, but I am catching a lot! I like knowing by my Kinz clock when to watch for them, and that they will show up."

How cool is that for positive feedback?
Way to go, big G! This mom is pleased ♥
myJbees is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 05:42 PM   #90
Gift Guru

curiousg has disabled reputation

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

View Post Originally Posted by myJbees
Just had to pop by to say that my little ones are LOVING this winterfest!

My son has laughed and had a wonderful time catching flakes --he said, "I missed a few, Mom, but I am catching a lot! I like knowing by my Kinz clock when to watch for them, and that they will show up."

How cool is that for positive feedback?
Way to go, big G! This mom is pleased ♥
I also think the set up is good this time. While understanding that there are alternative views, I like the 10 a day/5 a day limits and think they are healthy.

Last edited by curiousg; 01-07-2012 at 05:51 PM..
curiousg is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
*cough*england*cough*, do it or else, fear the tree, im not doin this!, no thanks :p, soa, the tardis stopped here, toffy enjoyed this

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: