Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-07-2012, 10:07 AM   #71
95 wacky Records!
Gifted

dolphin95 swims in greatness
dolphin95 swims in greatness

Default Re: It's Time For Winterfest In Webkinz World!

I like knowing the intervals and that there is a limit of 10. However, I really wish the limit was 10 each day and not five on weekdays. I guess they have the smaller limit then, so that homework will get done. The only problem with that is, by doing that, they are becoming the babysitter. Frankly, I don't think it is their job. Other than that, I like knowing I can get on, look, and leave again without fear of never finding another one. This will be our third Winterfest. Normally, we get less than thirty prizes total between three accounts. This year, we will have no problem finding thirty for each one. It was the same way for Fall Fest. We didn't try to reach the total each day, but we won many more prizes than we normally win. The ease of searching has made these click to wins much more fun. Click to wins should be fun and not a chore. Thank you GANZ for listening to us!
dolphin95 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-2012, 10:07 AM   #72
We Love
Webkinz :)

angelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonderangelgurl1 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

Well, we've had great luck with collecting fast and a nice variety.
Pepi, our Chihuahua, VERY much appreciates this less stressful flake schedule.
(This means no more tripping over the dog, spilling my coffee and missing a flake for me!)
angelgurl1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 10:11 AM   #73

HollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guide

Well, on my main account I've gotten:

1 Potted Icicle Flower
2 Winterfest Windows
1 Snowflake Face Stickers
1 Icicle Windchime
4 Icicle Popcicles

Still have one snowflake left, I'm hoping for the pajama pants.
HollyDaze is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 10:12 AM   #74

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by angelgurl1
Well, we've had great luck with collecting fast and a nice variety.
Pepi, our Chihuahua, VERY much appreciates this less stressful flake schedule.
(This means no more tripping over the dog, spilling my coffee and missing a flake for me!)
Too funny! Yes I remember watching for the flakes and running for them. No dog to trip over here, but I certainly spilled some coffee . I am glad Pepi is safer this year.
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 10:38 AM   #75

nicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond repute

Hurray for Winterfest!!

I got:

4 - Icicle Ice Pops
3 - Snowman Cookies
1 - Potted Ice Flower
1 - Winterfest Hoodie
And, what I wanted most of all the prizes:
1 - Snow Globe Hat (it's so cute!!)
nicki12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 11:38 AM   #76

lovepuppy84 knows the way
lovepuppy84 knows the waylovepuppy84 knows the way

Today I got:

2- Winterfest Windows
2-Snowy Face Stickers
2-Winterfest Pyjama Pants
1-Snow Globe Hat
1-Winterfest Hoodie
1-Snowman Cookie
1-Snow Angel Cookie
lovepuppy84 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 12:26 PM   #77

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by COONYCOON
The challenge doesn't start until Jan. 14th Mystic.
Ahhh, I did not know this. Thanks for the info Coony.
MysticZon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 01:06 PM   #78
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by tweetibyrd
I love that they brought back the icle tree and the google sculpture! Yea!!!!
I do believe that these can only be won as totally random prizes through the Peek-A-News event...so I wouldn't really call them returning prizes on the Winterfest Click to Win...
View Post Originally Posted by alexandi
I won eggnog as a random prize for Peek-a-newz. Eggnog isn't one of this years listed prizes. Anybody else get a winterfest prize that is not listed for this year? Would be really cool if they brought back the slippers and the snowflake sweater!
I think they have limited what they did and did not bring back.

View Post Originally Posted by lemony
Click the image to open in full size.

big changes
Lemony, I read this too. I really am convinced that many of the prizes listed as 'returning' are not really returning as click to win Winterfest items...and for that reason, should their values really be returned to the current click to win value if they are going to be 'rare'...??? For instance, the google ice sculpture and potted icicle tree...they are not part of WW Winterfest...which means not all WW members have access to them, as not all WW members visit the Newz site...and they have been listed as random rare prizes which you can only possibly win once a day?

I just wonder if the values of those particular items being dropped to current Winterfest click to win values is right, seeing as they really are not part of the winterfest click-to-win event...
FroggyDoodle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 01:43 PM   #79

alexandi will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

I've been at the park and at Quizzy's for the last hour and haven't seen a single snowflake. I thought you could get snowflakes as long as you could see your dock?
alexandi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 01:51 PM   #80
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by alexandi
I've been at the park and at Quizzy's for the last hour and haven't seen a single snowflake. I thought you could get snowflakes as long as you could see your dock?
I'm not sure if you have collected any at all yet, but once you collect 10 flakes per day you will not see any more snowflakes...there is a 10 per day limit...which will change to 5 per day during the week.
FroggyDoodle is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
*cough*england*cough*, do it or else, fear the tree, im not doin this!, no thanks :p, soa, the tardis stopped here, toffy enjoyed this

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: