Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-07-2012, 07:57 AM   #61
Webkinz :)

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

Default Re: It's Time For Winterfest In Webkinz World!

View Post Originally Posted by windcolors
Also there is a new winterfest challenge! The prize is the snowy endangered wallpaper!
I have done all of the challenges to date, including the four new ones that were added with last Wednesday's update. The left side of my screen when I enter my room is completely blank. I have yet to see a Winterfest Challenge icon pop up in my room.

Has anybody got the icon for this challenge to show yet ??
MysticZon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-2012, 08:06 AM   #62
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

The challenge doesn't start until Jan. 14th Mystic.
COONYCOON is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 08:11 AM   #63
Diabetes Awareness!

GreenGal17 is sweet stuff
GreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuff

Hmm, just won a window .
GreenGal17 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 08:17 AM   #64
judyp123

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

Great! Looking for some new prizes!
judy999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 09:00 AM   #65
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

Not crazy about the limit of snowflakes a day, now I have to count them and chances of getting the pants and the face decal is limited. On other accounts got all the stuff from last Winterfest.
Babs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 09:11 AM   #66
Gift Guru

Mynoey is sweet stuff
Mynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuff

Really wasn't all that crazy about the entire limit concept since it affects how long, and on which accounts, I choose to play but that 5 a day limit is just sad. It gives so few chances for anyone with just one account to get the new prizes.

Playing two accounts while DH plays one of his. What we're seeing...periods where the prize remains the same through multiple snowflakes. Wondering if that's what they mean by "choosing your snowflakes". Anyone seeing the same?
Mynoey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 09:19 AM   #67
hoo-hoo!

Honeybear knows the way
Honeybear knows the wayHoneybear knows the way

I didn't see any pattern to the type of prizes, but FWIW, here's the sequence of prizes I got (all my snowflakes were in sequence, every five minutes between 8:19 and 9:05 this morning). The limit is 10 prizes per day, btw.

Window, bear cookie, face stickers, angel cookie, window, window, angel cookie, snowglobe hat, window, snowglobe hat.

I had to laugh, as I couldn't get those darn windows at all last year, and here I got three of them my first time out! No sign of the PJ pants, though, and that's (of course!) what I wanted most. Gotta say, the snowglobe hat ... err ... left me unimpressed, IMHO.

Good luck to all the snowflake hunters!
Honeybear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 09:33 AM   #68
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

I hope I get lucky and see many snowflakes!
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 09:37 AM   #69
Gift Guru

Mynoey is sweet stuff
Mynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuffMynoey is sweet stuff

Thanks, Honeybear.

I'm glad you're getting a cross section of prizes. We're going to start logging out and back in to try to reset what we're getting. lol, probably wouldn't mind if it was something wonderful but I'm stuck on endless runs of icicle ice pops and I'm not a food collector!

Sorry to hear about the snow globe hat. I do collect snow globe things so that's the one I was really excited about. I have gotten one. Time to put it on someone and take a look at it.

Also sorry if I wasn't clear...it's not the weekend and next Friday 10 limit that bothers me...it's the Mon - Thurs limit of 5.
Mynoey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 09:39 AM   #70
grandmamachevy

dustydogheaven is an unparalleled talent
dustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talentdustydogheaven is an unparalleled talent

First day of Winterfest and we got a good selection of prizes except for the Snowy Face Stickers. Out of 10 accounts, 100 prizes, only 1 face sticker. But there is tomorrow and the rest of the week. I love this way of doing all of the festivals.
dustydogheaven is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
*cough*england*cough*, do it or else, fear the tree, im not doin this!, no thanks :p, soa, the tardis stopped here, toffy enjoyed this

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: