Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-07-2012, 03:49 AM   #51
Call me Submerged
Webkinz :)

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

Default Re: It's Time For Winterfest In Webkinz World!

I thought today was the 6th of January Well, I've got my 10 Snow Flakes

Coolgirl27965 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-2012, 03:50 AM   #52
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

The time is every 5 minutes
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 03:53 AM   #53
Call me Submerged

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
13 American accounts = 130 prizes today and absolutely NO snowy face stickers. If we are limited to 5 during the week, I don't hold out much hope to get any. It will be like the stoogles plush the first time around where only a select few receive them.
I got at least one of every of the new prizes, except the Face Stickers too! I hope to maybe catch one tomorrow!
Old 01-07-2012, 04:02 AM   #54
foggybear is just really nicefoggybear is just really nice

3 Ice pops, 2 hoodies, 4 windows, and a potted ice flower for me today. I've used all my chances and only have 3 things I want. I'm fine with a prize limit, but I wish you had the option to keep the prize you catch or reject it and try for something else. This reminds me of fall fest, when all I got was butternut squash and apple cider. At least there are five accounts in my family, so we can easily trade amongst ourselves.
foggybear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 05:54 AM   #55
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

Click the image to open in full size.

big changes
lemony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 05:59 AM   #56
Call me Submerged

View Post Originally Posted by lemony
Click the image to open in full size.

big changes
You can only win like 50 prizes! We're the other years like this? This is my first WinterFest!
Old 01-07-2012, 06:23 AM   #57
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

no, the other winterfests were all day..anytime...was hard to find a pattern...this is easier but the 5 limit seems unfair...and you should chose wisely...like you will get ten flakes but pick the five you want...eek
lemony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 06:42 AM   #58

Candybear is a jewel in the roughCandybear is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
13 American accounts = 130 prizes today and absolutely NO snowy face stickers. If we are limited to 5 during the week, I don't hold out much hope to get any. It will be like the stoogles plush the first time around where only a select few receive them.
That stinks....I GOT the snowy face stickers, and all I really want is the snow globe hat! <sigh>.

Out of 10 snowflakes, 7 were food items.
Candybear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 07:37 AM   #59
Diabetes Awareness!

GreenGal17 is sweet stuff
GreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuff

Yuck! This is all I got so far:

3 Rainbow Icicles
1 wind chime

I love my wind chime .
GreenGal17 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 07:50 AM   #60

Candybear is a jewel in the roughCandybear is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by GreenGal17
Yuck! This is all I got so far:

3 Rainbow Icicles
1 wind chime

I love my wind chime .
I got the wind chime too, and I love it!
Candybear is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
*cough*england*cough*, do it or else, fear the tree, im not doin this!, no thanks :p, soa, the tardis stopped here, toffy enjoyed this

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: