Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-06-2012, 07:51 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

jillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to all

Default Re: It's Time For Winterfest In Webkinz World!

Love the new pyjama pants and the new snowflake face stickers! Will have my clicking finger ready for tomorrow morning!! I do like some of the old items too! I am also happy about the regular schedule and the daily prize limit like fallfest was done. Much less time needed to collect prizes.
jillpfrn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-06-2012, 08:34 PM   #32
Diabetes Awareness

stuffedwithfun is on a distinguished road

Woo Hoo! I can't wait! Was the Googles Ice Sculpture a tough one to get? I don't remember anyone in our family getting that last year. I hope it's more available this time around. I LOVE the floating things in Webkinz! Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow!!!
stuffedwithfun is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 09:34 PM   #33

Snickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond reputeSnickerdoodlez has a reputation beyond repute

I love that they tell you as soon as you log in (as long as you don't go to buy clothes) that you will only get 10 snowflakes. Once you have the limit you won't be waiting around in case you get another. This is a great thing for those of us who are a little addicted to WW.
Snickerdoodlez is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 10:50 PM   #34
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

Does anyone else besides me think getting PJ bottoms and no tops is totally weird? Oh well...happy snowflake catching!
Angel Daisy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 11:46 PM   #35
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

Exclamation Re: It's Time For Winterfest In Webkinz World!

*** Winterfest WINDOW!!! *** first flake! Whoot!

Add that to the list!

And the winterfest hoodie (not the wool scarf coat).

Spread the word!!
Bankskinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 12:11 AM   #36
hy not become a
Gift Guru

Robmomm has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

Make sure that you get your limit per day, on the weekend and last day of WF it's 10 per day.........all other days we are limited to 5 per day! Just saw this on WKN.
Robmomm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 12:31 AM   #37
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

I've gotten FOUR so far in less than an hour for our family! (numerous accounts)

View Post Originally Posted by Bankskinz
*** Winterfest WINDOW!!! *** first flake! Whoot!

Add that to the list!

And the winterfest hoodie (not the wool scarf coat).

Spread the word!!
Bankskinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 12:49 AM   #38
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

Looks as if they flakes are flying every 5 minutes right now
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 12:54 AM   #39
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

Just caught my first snowfalkes!

on one account I got the snowman cookie
other account I got the Witerfest window=== I didn't think that was a prize this year??
tweetibyrd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 12:57 AM   #40
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

I've won 5 Icicle Ice Pops .... so much for randomness
I'll try later today. Maybe I can win something different then.
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
*cough*england*cough*, do it or else, fear the tree, im not doin this!, no thanks :p, soa, the tardis stopped here, toffy enjoyed this

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: