Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-11-2012, 12:11 PM   #171
Gift Guru

happymama2rose is just really nicehappymama2rose is just really nice

Default Re: It's Time For Winterfest In Webkinz World!

Is the snowflake limit 5 or 10? Some people said they got 10 but my account says only 5.
happymama2rose is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-11-2012, 01:33 PM   #172
ebkinz Ninja
Webkinz :)

reaganag is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by happymama2rose
Is the snowflake limit 5 or 10? Some people said they got 10 but my account says only 5.
Weekends you can get 10. weekdays you can only get 5.
reaganag is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 10:26 PM   #173
I now has bunny!!!!!
Gifted

KelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond repute

I DO sincerely apologize if I was insinuating that anyone on here was bragging--I really meant the rude people in the clubhouse or some I have seen on WKN, really hope noone on here thought I was talking about them, now that I have had the chance to get a few stickers, I feel better now & not so much singled out by Ganz as one of the unlucky ones who is destined to not get any of the rare items. Afer all, th hve been sooooo generous lately with their Peek-A-Newsws and all !!
KelCoo70 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 03:38 AM   #174
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

I am really, really thankful to at last get some face stickers! Up to yesterday, the only ones I'd found were for two younger friends who rarely get on WW anymore (wouldn't ya know, LOL).

Then yesterday, three of my five accounts finally each got one. And today, one of the remaining two got FIVE IN A ROW!

Maybe the frequency of the face stickers will pick up in the last couple days of the Fest?
WebCats139 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 10:24 AM   #175

Candybear is a jewel in the roughCandybear is a jewel in the rough

Has anyone had any issues with the snowflakes today? They are not falling on one of my accounts...

Oops, now they are falling....maybe I was a little impatient today

Last edited by Candybear; 01-12-2012 at 10:24 AM..
Candybear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 11:56 AM   #176

nicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, I just got face stickers for the first time today! Finally. I was beginning to think I might have to head for the trading room for them.
nicki12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 02:38 PM   #177
I now has bunny!!!!!
Gifted

KelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by WebCats139
I am really, really thankful to at last get some face stickers! Up to yesterday, the only ones I'd found were for two younger friends who rarely get on WW anymore (wouldn't ya know, LOL).

Then yesterday, three of my five accounts finally each got one. And today, one of the remaining two got FIVE IN A ROW!

Maybe the frequency of the face stickers will pick up in the last couple days of the Fest?
Yea!! Me too!!! Maybe they are compensating for us because of the crash the other day!! Congrats!!
KelCoo70 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 07:41 PM   #178
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

Hi Everyone
Just a quick tip that has been working for us all day long.

If we wait to click the snowflake until it's in the middle section of the screen, we are winning face stickers --this has been true for my acct and the little bees' accts all day.

I can't be sure it's not just random, but I wanted to share just in case it would help someone.
Hugs & happy clicking! ♥mJb
myJbees is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
*cough*england*cough*, do it or else, fear the tree, im not doin this!, no thanks :p, soa, the tardis stopped here, toffy enjoyed this

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: