Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-09-2012, 07:47 PM   #161
Back in School!
Webkinz :)

JuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: It's Time For Winterfest In Webkinz World!

I have to agree this Winterfest has been disappointing so far. I'm going to keep hoping it gets better, but so far it's not as much fun as Ganz thinks it is.

Out of her 25 items, my sister's gotten 13 windows. No face stickers, no snow globe hat. But plenty of windows, and we're only 3 days in!

My two accounts are similarly lopsided, with one account getting 8 wind chimes, 5 windows and 4 potted icicle plants and the other getting 5 hoodies, 6 potted ice flowers and 6 windows and a much smaller assortment of the rest, although still no face stickers and only 1 snow globe hat between them.

Also, it doesn't seem to make difference when the flakes are clicked. I've done both morning and evening clicking and it's all more of the same.
JuniperBerry is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2012, 12:13 AM   #162
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by JuniperBerry
I have to agree this Winterfest has been disappointing so far. I'm going to keep hoping it gets better, but so far it's not as much fun as Ganz thinks it is.

Out of her 25 items, my sister's gotten 13 windows. No face stickers, no snow globe hat. But plenty of windows, and we're only 3 days in!

My two accounts are similarly lopsided, with one account getting 8 wind chimes, 5 windows and 4 potted icicle plants and the other getting 5 hoodies, 6 potted ice flowers and 6 windows and a much smaller assortment of the rest, although still no face stickers and only 1 snow globe hat between them.

Also, it doesn't seem to make difference when the flakes are clicked. I've done both morning and evening clicking and it's all more of the same.
I agree, With the limits that they have put out the "randomness" is not right. They should allow for more of the rarer items and nit mostly cookies. I am drawning in cookies. From what I can tell from my accounts and from reading this forum the flakes are flaky and not random.
tweetibyrd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 02:03 AM   #163
Banned
Happy3166 is a jewel in the roughHappy3166 is a jewel in the rough

I have been pretty lucky.I have 6 accts. and take care of my daughters acct. ,so 7 in all.I have all the new items and get a pretty good mix of items.The face stickers are the hardest to get for me but I have gotten 4 (I think) I do get alot of windows, but that is better than getting food all time!I just miss clicking all night.I have insomnia,don't sleep much, loved having something to do besides T.V.It was fun seeing how many snow flakes I could get and how many everyone else got.It just isn't the same with the small limit on flakes.Really hope if people complain they will fix this next year or atleast by fallfest
Happy3166 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 05:14 AM   #164
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by cujoeg
I don,t know if anyone mentioned this already but on the WKN site in today,s ad for winterfest it says to chose your snowflakes wisely because of the limited number you can collect each day. Are there different shapes and prizes based on the different shapes? I colercted mine today already so cannot check this theory

Good catch.

Maybe everyone can check if we ever get back on & report your observations!

Old 01-10-2012, 11:34 AM   #165
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz_Collect
I commented that I had gotten quite a few (not intending to brag). I would gladly share with anyone here and often go into trade rooms to give the extras away - I just enjoy the thrill of the hunt
I did not take it as you bragging...I think it is as important to share the good as it is the bad...so DO NOT feel bad for mentioning that you did get some of the new items.

View Post Originally Posted by KelCoo70
Oh I know!!!!!!! People who get alot of the rare items too tend to brag and not take into consideration how bad of a time us with our "unlucky" accounts are doing!!
I don't think this is fair. I think that those who do manage to get some of the newer items should be allowed to say such without being told they are bragging. That would be like everyone outside the U.S. saying people are bragging when discussing what they get from the promo's that the remainder of the world is excluded from. Let's be happy for those who are benefiting from Winterfest rather than calling them braggers...we are all here to have fun, support each other and be excited when others do get some good things...we should never make others feel bad for something that is so totally out of their control! At this point I know I will not post what I get...and that is really too bad! I am happy to hear about those having good luck because it tends to give me hope...and I do not feel like anyone is bragging...

Last edited by FroggyDoodle; 01-10-2012 at 11:39 AM..
FroggyDoodle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 04:07 PM   #166
Call Me Kennedy!

cherrio12 is a WI addict!
cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!cherrio12 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

I hope they extend it another day
So it ends later.
Due to the servers being down
I love the snowy stickers they are so adorable!

View Post Originally Posted by JuniperBerry

Aw that really doesn't seem right
I have many of the new hats.
If you just send me vm i'd be happy to send one to you!
cherrio12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 07:29 PM   #167

jillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to all

It is not my intention to brag either, because I have also been on the disappointing end of a fall or winterfest. Sometimes I get lucky, and other times not as much, but I always want to hear what others have gotten, good items or not to see that at least someone has gotten some of the rarer items. Now today, I have been fortunate and received 5 pajama pants for my 5 clicks today. I am also curious to hear if anyone has been fortunate to have gotten an icicle potted tree or the ice googles statue from the wkn event. So far it seems that most of us have gotten food items, but I have not read that anyone has gotten these rarer items unless I missed a post. If anyone has, please post. Thanks!
jillpfrn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 07:37 PM   #168
Back in School!

JuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond repute

Cherrio12, that's very sweet of you, but I know gifting talk isn't allowed outside the GE. Not a problem though, I complained and the universe answered. Got a snow globe hat on one of my flakes tonight so I'll be able to send it to my sister if she still needs it by week's end. Now to find those elusive face stickers...
JuniperBerry is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 09:25 PM   #169
Dachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshine
Dachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshine

Cool. Thanx cbjhockey for the info.
Dachshund122601 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 10:58 AM   #170
ebkinz Ninja

reaganag is on a distinguished road

For today I got:
2 NEW snowy face stickers!
1 winterfest hoodie
1 snow angel cookie
reaganag is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
*cough*england*cough*, do it or else, fear the tree, im not doin this!, no thanks :p, soa, the tardis stopped here, toffy enjoyed this

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: