Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-09-2012, 02:56 PM   #151
Webkinz :)

DMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socksDMTig rocks our collective socks

Default Re: It's Time For Winterfest In Webkinz World!

I am convinced Ganz doesn't really care but, here is my 2 cents...

I am also VERY DISAPPOINTED with the decision to limit the number of snowflakes. I used to look forward to winterfest. It was a MAJOR EVENT for everyone in the family!!! With such cold dreary weather outside it was AWESOME to curl up in front of the computer helping my Webkinz with puzzles while catching those flakes... always excited about the prizes...
But, every year I have been Increasingly Dissapointed.... this year is No Exception... with the limits set and my luck I only seem to get snowman cookies/ chimes/ windows/ & the parka... none of which I need & none of the new prizes...
at least in the past I could get Some of ALL the PRIZES Offered... I would sell/ trade/ or just give away the extra prizes that I didn't need...
I must admit I do not understand the decision to turn your online players away?? Guess we now have time to work a real puzzle instead of a computer one.

sorry, meant Hoodie not parka as stated above

Last edited by DMTig; 01-09-2012 at 02:56 PM..
DMTig is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-09-2012, 03:50 PM   #152
Banned
Happy3166 is a jewel in the roughHappy3166 is a jewel in the rough

You don't even get all 5 prizes! If you miss a snow flake, you do not get a second chance. Only 5 snowflakes cross your site. If you miss one you are out of luck!
Happy3166 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 04:06 PM   #153
omd00

montana mom is just really nicemontana mom is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by Happy3166
You don't even get all 5 prizes! If you miss a snow flake, you do not get a second chance. Only 5 snowflakes cross your site. If you miss one you are out of luck!

log out and log back in!
montana mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 04:12 PM   #154
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

Hi Everyone
Here are my totals so far (for three days), just in case someone is tracking the items...

icicle ice pop x5
snow angel cookie x1
snowman cookie x2
pj pants x2
snow globe hat x2
hoodie x4
wind chime x1
potted ice flower x3
window x5

Hugs to all & happy clicking ♥mJb
myJbees is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 04:12 PM   #155

Phoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by Happy3166
I have missed several and gotten second chances--I wonder it if is server specific?
Phoebe's Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 04:42 PM   #156

cujoeg is the cats pajamas!cujoeg is the cats pajamas!cujoeg is the cats pajamas!cujoeg is the cats pajamas!cujoeg is the cats pajamas!cujoeg is the cats pajamas!

I don,t know if anyone mentioned this already but on the WKN site in today,s ad for winterfest it says to chose your snowflakes wisely because of the limited number you can collect each day. Are there different shapes and prizes based on the different shapes? I colercted mine today already so cannot check this theory
cujoeg is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 04:50 PM   #157
Happy Holidays!

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

I missed 1 flake and got a second chance on DS's account...don't understand why other's haven't recived a second chance.
My DD loved the frequency and ease of catching flakes this week-end, it was the first time she's really been able to completely do her own account and she's played for 2 years. We did not collect on all 6 of our accounts over the week-end but I'm fairly happy with our prizes so far. Our least amount is 4 pyjama pants, more than that of everything else.
My complaint is that there is no new object or furniture item. Decorating rooms is the thing everyone in our family most enjoys and we look forward to new items at every festival...I wish they would have brought out at least one new object!
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 05:57 PM   #158

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by CJMM
I have been waiting and waiting for googles ice sculpture. getting lots of food. sigh.
The Googles Ice Sulpture is ONLY available through the Peek-A-News
Gwenda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 06:20 PM   #159
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 

I'm so disappointed in the Winterfest this year. I love that you have a chance at getting a flake every five minutes and I think the limit of 10 prizes a day seems fair but to limit you to only 5 is just too sad. I'm not happy at all!
Vickie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 07:10 PM   #160
Dollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonderDollspace wows us all with wonder

I have gotten five windows on one account today. on another I got five snowman cookies (not even a snow angel! I wish they would make last years items the rare stuff. Last year I built a green house for my snowman with all ice flower plants. on 9 accounts we have 5 hats, two pyjama bottoms and two stickers along with lots of older stuff which is mostly food.

on wkn we have gotten nothing but food. I keep sending in suggestions that Ganz get over themselves with their " rare items " on peek-a-newz and make it more fun but they don't care. With only five tries, there is no point in playing longer to try and get something new. At least with 10 tries, the kids could keep trying for the hour they are each allowed to play each day.

I am convinced that they use what they learn on WI to take the fun out of sharing tips.
Dollspace is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
*cough*england*cough*, do it or else, fear the tree, im not doin this!, no thanks :p, soa, the tardis stopped here, toffy enjoyed this

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: