Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-09-2012, 09:39 AM   #141
Lil Kinz
Webkinz_Collect is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: It's Time For Winterfest In Webkinz World!

Is it just me or are they flying less frequent today?
Webkinz_Collect is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-09-2012, 09:57 AM   #142
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

They are still 5 minutes apart for me.

Unfortunately they are now limited to 5 per account per day..
elymic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 10:25 AM   #143
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

Mine was every 5 mins as well

They announced Saturday that the limit would be 10 on Sat and Sun then 5 during the week and 10 on Friday which is the last day
That is only a total of 50 Snowflakes able to be caught on each account the ENTIRE Winterfest.
When you get 5 Snowman Cookies in a row it is really heartbreaking
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 10:43 AM   #144
satoriluna
Webkinz :)
KarynS is a jewel in the roughKarynS is a jewel in the rough

Why are they doing that this year? It really cuts down on the fun of it, and makes it harder to get the new stuff. I've gotten a lot of the windows and wind chimes from last year, but only 1 pajama bottom and 1 angel cookie and 2 of the hats from this years collection of new things. Not happy this year.
KarynS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 10:48 AM   #145

CJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clown

I have been waiting and waiting for googles ice sculpture. getting lots of food. sigh.
CJMM is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 10:51 AM   #146
ebkinz. EX-cellent!

serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent
serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent

On my part, in the 3 days the Winterfest event has been on, I've gotten (so far):
[btw, didn't think to keep track on separate lists, so not sure exactly which ones I might've got from the WW floaters or which I got from the WKN peek-a-newz]

1 Peppermint Hot Chocolate
1 Pot of Roasted Chestnuts
1 Snowman Cookie
1 Snowglobe Hat
1 Snowy Face Sticker
1 Wool/Winterfest (?) Scarf Jacket
2 Snow Cones
4-5 (cant' remember off the top of my head) Icicle Wind Chimes
5-7 (can't remember off the top of my head) Winterfest Hoodie
5-7 (can't remember off the top of my head) Winterfest Window
serendipitydoda is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 10:59 AM   #147

jillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to all

From what I've read from posts, and from what I've collected so far, the only returning prizes for snowflakes are, the snowman cookies, the potted ice flowers, the winterfest windows, the icicle windchimes and the hoodie. The other 'returning prizes" can be gotten on the peek-a-newz, although the good prizes like the potted ice tree and the ice google statue are extremely rare. So far with Peek a newz I did get a winter jacket with scarf and the other 2 days were food items.
jillpfrn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 11:16 AM   #148
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by CJMM
I have been waiting and waiting for googles ice sculpture. getting lots of food. sigh.
View Post Originally Posted by jillpfrn
From what I've read from posts, and from what I've collected so far, the only returning prizes for snowflakes are, the snowman cookies, the potted ice flowers, the winterfest windows, the icicle windchimes and the hoodie. The other 'returning prizes" can be gotten on the peek-a-newz, although the good prizes like the potted ice tree and the ice google statue are extremely rare. So far with Peek a newz I did get a winter jacket with scarf and the other 2 days were food items.
You are right jillpfrn...the googles ice sculpture will only be available on the Newz site...WI has listed 16 previous prizes as returning for Winterfest, but many of us have noticed, and WW has stated, there are only 5...not sure if others have let them know here, but I know I have, because not all the items have returned for Winterfest...
FroggyDoodle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 11:18 AM   #149
95 wacky Records!
Gifted

dolphin95 swims in greatness
dolphin95 swims in greatness

View Post Originally Posted by dawnscott1
Mine was every 5 mins as well

They announced Saturday that the limit would be 10 on Sat and Sun then 5 during the week and 10 on Friday which is the last day
That is only a total of 50 Snowflakes able to be caught on each account the ENTIRE Winterfest.
When you get 5 Snowman Cookies in a row it is really heartbreaking
I totally agree! I could start my own cookie exchange over here. I have managed to snag one pair of Pjs and one hat for three accounts. I haven't won the face stickers, but I'm not really into face stickers, so I don't care about winning those. I really, really would like to win one pair of pjs for each account, but glad I have one pair for DD. Glad we still have several more days of hunting.
dolphin95 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 01:50 PM   #150
sdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud of

Actually I could have my own nursery with all the ptted plants windows and windchimes!!Just need the Icicle tree to make it complete!
sdf9 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
*cough*england*cough*, do it or else, fear the tree, im not doin this!, no thanks :p, soa, the tardis stopped here, toffy enjoyed this

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: