Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-08-2012, 08:58 PM   #121
Lil Kinz
Webkinz_Collect is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: It's Time For Winterfest In Webkinz World!

View Post Originally Posted by FroggyDoodle
I have enough snowflake rugs myself...and a few of the posters, but man, if that poster returned, I'm sure there would be a lot of happy people!
I traded a lot for the Plunge Poster. I would not be really happy
Webkinz_Collect is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-08-2012, 09:43 PM   #122
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz_Collect
I traded a lot for the Plunge Poster. I would not be really happy
That is how I feel about the Alvin & the Chipmunks Movie ads
I traded a lot for one of each item about a year ago.
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 09:48 PM   #123
Toph is a
Gift Guru

cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible
cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible

I am just logging into my Asian & three Americans. Will update on what I get...
Internet is slow, however, hope it doesn't crash on me. LOL I just loaded my main account and had to "wait for chrome to respond" 3 times...
Items --
Winterfest Hoodie -- 3
Snowman Cookie -- 7
Snowglobe Hat -- 1
Icicle Jingly thing -- 7 (Lots of these today)
Potted flower -- 2
Window -- 2 (had a ton of these yesterday)
Icicle Pop -- 2 (had a ton of these yesterday)
Where's that mystical W-toque? 0...

Last edited by cocogirl211; 01-08-2012 at 11:05 PM..
cocogirl211 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 11:08 PM   #124
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

I just logged onto my Asian account,and now they have LOWERED the snowflakes you can get to 5! i can't believe it! i got face stickers,snowflake cookie & 2 windchimes,so far.I think its terrible,i was sure they would raise the count,not lower it!

Ok potted flower & i'm done for the day.Unreal! I mean whats it to them if we get 20 prizes? Yesterday i got 8 of those candy looking bats,so thats fair?

Last edited by ChrissyW; 01-08-2012 at 11:11 PM..
ChrissyW is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 11:19 PM   #125
I now has bunny!!!!!
Gifted

KelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm just sooo peeved that I keep on winning hoodies and snowman cookies....only ONE face stickers out of 7 accounts !!
KelCoo70 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 12:22 AM   #126
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by cocogirl211
I am just logging into my Asian & three Americans. Will update on what I get...
Internet is slow, however, hope it doesn't crash on me. LOL I just loaded my main account and had to "wait for chrome to respond" 3 times...
Items --
Winterfest Hoodie -- 3
Snowman Cookie -- 7
Snowglobe Hat -- 1
Icicle Jingly thing -- 7 (Lots of these today)
Potted flower -- 2
Window -- 2 (had a ton of these yesterday)
Icicle Pop -- 2 (had a ton of these yesterday)
Where's that mystical W-toque? 0...
What mystical W-toque are you talking about??? As far as I can see the only gifts available on the click to win are the 5 new ones; Snow angel cookie, Icicle Ice Pop, Pyjama pants, snowglobe hat and face paint; and then the 5 returning; snowman cookie, potted icicle plant, window, hoodie and windchime.
FroggyDoodle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 12:41 AM   #127
violetj
Webkinz :)

violetj has a spectacular aura aboutvioletj has a spectacular aura about

I'm not understanding people when they say they support the limit on snowflakes for "fairness". Each person can only spend so much time on their account(s), so how does giving unlimited make it "unfair"? I could understand it if they were only allotting so many snowflakes each day and it was first come first serve, but unlimited would also include everyone. I work, so I understand how it goes, trying to do everything on limited time, but I'm just trying to get what the point of limiting for fairness is....btw, I did my 10 snowflakes on one acct today and got 6 stinkin cookies, how is that fair?
violetj is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 01:08 AM   #128
Pom
Gift Guru

Pom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by FroggyDoodle
Icicle Wind Chime Potted Ice Flower Snowman Cookie Winterfest Hoodie Winterfest Window Not sure about everyone else, but those are the only 5 returning prizes I have seen...and Ganz has said that there would only be 5 returning prizes...so I would think those are the only returning Click To Win prizes.
I have to agree that these are the only five returning prizes I've seen.
I have received 52 prizes this weekend but no face stickers so far. Four snow angel cookies yesterday but none today. Total of three ice popsicles on the first two accounts yesterday but none at all today - they're my older daughter's favorite this year. I don't love the new snow globe hats but have four of those now - three from yesterday. Found two pair of pyjama pants yesterday and another two today. Newer prizes seem harder for us to find.
Lots of wind chimes - a total of three yesterday but three on each of three accounts today for a total of twelve so far. Six potted ice flowers, six windows, three winterfest hoodies (all today), eight snowman cookies. I had a run of three snowmen in a row and logged out and back in and the pattern broke and after that I got a coat then my account froze up when a snowflake arrived while a pet was in the bathtub so I had to log back in for my tenth prize - an all too common wind chime.
NEW PRIZES: Face stickers - 0/52, snow angel cookies - 4/52, popsicle - 3/52, snow globe hats - 4/52, pyjama pants - 4/52 total 15/52
OLD PRIZES: wind chimes 12/52, windows - 6/52, ice flowers - 6/52, snowman cookies - 8/52, hoodies 4/52 total 36/52
okay - so my count is off by one because I didn't note the last one tonight. I'll try to figure that out later.

Last edited by Pom; 01-09-2012 at 01:31 AM..
Pom is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 01:14 AM   #129

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber

Of the 12 snowflakes I've caught today (over 6 accounts), I have received 8 windows, 2 pj pants, 1 icicle windchime, and one snowman cookie.
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 02:01 AM   #130
;)

CandyCanez is a glorious beacon of lightCandyCanez is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by violetj
I'm not understanding people when they say they support the limit on snowflakes for "fairness". Each person can only spend so much time on their account(s), so how does giving unlimited make it "unfair"? I could understand it if they were only allotting so many snowflakes each day and it was first come first serve, but unlimited would also include everyone. I work, so I understand how it goes, trying to do everything on limited time, but I'm just trying to get what the point of limiting for fairness is....btw, I did my 10 snowflakes on one acct today and got 6 stinkin cookies, how is that fair?
Thats EXACTLY how i feel, limiting it isn't going to make it "fair". for example if your working or busy several days a week then you can't get any snowflakes for that day, but then you can't make them up another day when you have more time, because of that limit. And i have had gotten 5 of those snowman cookies today on my account, ridiculous!
CandyCanez is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
*cough*england*cough*, do it or else, fear the tree, im not doin this!, no thanks :p, soa, the tardis stopped here, toffy enjoyed this

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: