Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-08-2012, 01:46 PM   #111
;)
Webkinz :)

CandyCanez is a glorious beacon of lightCandyCanez is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: It's Time For Winterfest In Webkinz World!

Ok i have to say i'm extremely dissapointed with this whole "prize limit" nonsense from ganz. I've been a member for many many years and have actually enjoyed most if not all their previous winter fests. When they made that prize limit for the fallfest it thought, i guess 15 a day is reasonable, not happy about it but its tolerable. Now i see them doing this prize limit yet again for the winterfest! and i find out now its only 10 snowflakes a day on the weekend and 5 a day for the weekday!! Sorry but i cannot understand those that think there is nothing wrong with this.... I think the prize limit is just plain ridiculous.. Not everyone can be on ww everyday(including me) and when i am too busy during the week,( in the past) i would set aside a day or two where i could go on and catch a good amount of snowflakes, which would make up for not catching any on other days i'm busy, but the way this is set up is if you miss even a day then your limited to even less snowflakes because you cannot make them up later!( And not to mention those that don't have 15 something accounts to rack up those snowflakes despite the limit). Sorry but i don't think having to log on every day just to catch a few flakes because you can't set aside a few days for catching rather than everyday is really fair. And as for the limiting it because people will sit on the computer all day? Well i think that is just plain ridiculous, setting aside time to go "flake hunting" a few days a week i personally think is more fun than having to log on everyday just to get your few measly flakes. Ok i'm done with my ranting, i'm guess i'm just missing the old WW.
CandyCanez is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-08-2012, 02:28 PM   #112
nfosnowkats will become famous soon enough

Ah that explains why on my Asian account that I have a 5 flake limit. Hmm. It doesn't cost Ganz anything to let us have our prizes... why the limit?
nfosnowkats is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 04:46 PM   #113
Banned
Happy3166 is a jewel in the roughHappy3166 is a jewel in the rough

Anyone who thinks the limit on the snowflakes is fair is being very selfish.Just because they only have a little time to play and can not get as many snow flake as others they do not want the people who have more time to play to get more than them. If I play 8 hours a day that is my business .If you can not play as long, you do not get as much, That is fair .If someone works longer they get more money and if they study longer they get better grades in school.So if I play longer I should get more stuff .Now you are telling me how to live ,and how much time i can do things,not fair at all!
Happy3166 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 05:26 PM   #114
Lil Kinz
Webkinz_Collect is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Happy3166
Anyone who thinks the limit on the snowflakes is fair is being very selfish.Just because they only have a little time to play and can not get as many snow flake as others they do not want the people who have more time to play to get more than them. If I play 8 hours a day that is my business .If you can not play as long, you do not get as much, That is fair .If someone works longer they get more money and if they study longer they get better grades in school.So if I play longer I should get more stuff .Now you are telling me how to live ,and how much time i can do things,not fair at all!
I do agree - I am not sure why Webkinz feels it is their job to limit the time spent searching for flakes.
Webkinz_Collect is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 06:04 PM   #115
jillblitwin
lovinpinkxoxojbl is a glorious beacon of lightlovinpinkxoxojbl is a glorious beacon of lightlovinpinkxoxojbl is a glorious beacon of light

I think maybe they don't want kids on webkinz all day searching for snowflakes so that's why they make a limit. They might also be trying to be fair so everyone has an equal chance of getting the same amount of prizes. I don't favor having a limit for prizes or unlimited prizes, I'm just saying what I think ganz reason might be.
lovinpinkxoxojbl is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 06:17 PM   #116
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

View Post Originally Posted by Denimbutterfly
Click the image to open in full size.

Seriously NOT happy with the flakes.

Oh wait, I got another..... snowflake cookie. Not cool Ganz. Not cool.

Yep, with a limit of 10 today, this was not cool.
That's so not cool
I think I would have had to log out and back in and hope to break that cycle.
I don't think 5 a day is fair either.
Good luck everybody
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 06:19 PM   #117

DebDybs defies all odds
DebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all odds

Ok, I know I've already commented about how disappointed I am about this year's Winter Fest, but while I was walking my dogs this afternoon, I thought of another important aspect of this snowflake limit. Many people have multiple Webkinz accounts. The 10 snowflake limit ( or 5 during weekdays. ) may not seem to be a big deal for them because they can still collect 100+ prizes a day. I have 1 wonderful Webkinz account they I cherish and take very good care of everyday. I don't have a ton of pets, but I love Webkinz World and enjoy their Fests all year long. This snowflake limit ( or leaf limit for that matter.) takes all the fun away for some members who really look forward to collecting the rare prizes like the snowflake face stickers or snowglobe hat. Ganz should realize that their members pay for this site. The pets we adopt cost money. We're keeping them in business by purchasing pets and enjoying Webkinz World. Not every member has multiple accounts...let the members enjoy everything in Webkinz World. Ok, I'm done. Hope I haven't offended anyone.
DebDybs is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 06:19 PM   #118
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

View Post Originally Posted by FroggyDoodle
According to the front page WI is saying there are 16 returning prizes...however, according to WW there are a total of 10 prizes to collect during Winterfest...5 of which are new...so how can there be 16 returning prizes...there are only 5 returning prizes during the actual Winterfest event...yet all values have been lowered for all returning prizes listed above??? Sadly if people refer to the WIGEV they will be trading away some older prizes at current values...which is a little unfair. This is the Newspaper in WW:

I know some have returned on the Webkinz Newz site, but those items are not necessarily available to all WW members and they are also not flying as flakes, rather they are random in Peek-A-Newz...and some of the older ones are being classified as rare or very rare??? Many of us would just love some clarification regarding what really is returning and if values for Peek-A-Newz items are dropping to current Winterfest Click To Win values...even though they are not Click to Win items?

For me I've clicked my limit of flakes each day on 10 accounts...2 of which are Asian accounts, and the only returning items I have gotten at all with the flakes are:

Icicle Wind Chime
Potted Ice Flower
Snowman Cookie
Winterfest Hoodie
Winterfest Window

Not sure about everyone else, but those are the only 5 returning prizes I have seen...and Ganz has said that there would only be 5 returning prizes...so I would think those are the only returning Click To Win prizes.
Icicle Wind Chime
Potted Ice Flower
Snowman Cookie
Winterfest Hoodie
Winterfest Window

That's the only returning items I got too.
I would like to get a snowflake rug and a Polar Plunge Poster
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 06:30 PM   #119
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by aug2168
Icicle Wind Chime
Potted Ice Flower
Snowman Cookie
Winterfest Hoodie
Winterfest Window

That's the only returning items I got too.
I would like to get a snowflake rug and a Polar Plunge Poster
I have enough snowflake rugs myself...and a few of the posters, but man, if that poster returned, I'm sure there would be a lot of happy people!
FroggyDoodle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 07:45 PM   #120
ebkinz Ninja

reaganag is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by DebDybs
Ok, I know I've already commented about how disappointed I am about this year's Winter Fest, but while I was walking my dogs this afternoon, I thought of another important aspect of this snowflake limit. Many people have multiple Webkinz accounts. The 10 snowflake limit ( or 5 during weekdays. ) may not seem to be a big deal for them because they can still collect 100+ prizes a day. I have 1 wonderful Webkinz account they I cherish and take very good care of everyday. I don't have a ton of pets, but I love Webkinz World and enjoy their Fests all year long. This snowflake limit ( or leaf limit for that matter.) takes all the fun away for some members who really look forward to collecting the rare prizes like the snowflake face stickers or snowglobe hat. Ganz should realize that their members pay for this site. The pets we adopt cost money. We're keeping them in business by purchasing pets and enjoying Webkinz World. Not every member has multiple accounts...let the members enjoy everything in Webkinz World. Ok, I'm done. Hope I haven't offended anyone.
I agree. this limit this is out of control. they have put limits on two too many of our dearly loved fests. On a lesser note, the snowglobe hat is rare? I knew the stickers but not the hat.
reaganag is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
*cough*england*cough*, do it or else, fear the tree, im not doin this!, no thanks :p, soa, the tardis stopped here, toffy enjoyed this

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: