Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-07-2012, 11:50 PM   #101
wabbitslayer77 / 78
Webkinz :)

wabbitslayer77 is just really nicewabbitslayer77 is just really nice

Default Re: It's Time For Winterfest In Webkinz World!

I got 130 prizes today, after 110 I final got a face paint sticker, and I only got one of those, I probably would have quit earlier if I got one sooner, my daughter caught one snowflake on her account and it was the face paint sticker, lol
wabbitslayer77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-08-2012, 01:00 AM   #102

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

Click the image to open in full size.

Seriously NOT happy with the flakes.

Oh wait, I got another..... snowflake cookie. Not cool Ganz. Not cool.

Yep, with a limit of 10 today, this was not cool.

Last edited by Denimbutterfly; 01-08-2012 at 01:00 AM..
Denimbutterfly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 01:42 AM   #103
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by Denimbutterfly

Seriously NOT happy with the flakes.

Oh wait, I got another..... snowflake cookie. Not cool Ganz. Not cool.

Yep, with a limit of 10 today, this was not cool.
That is just wrong!!I am just getting a small group of prizes not real random Ganz!!!
tweetibyrd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 01:52 AM   #104

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by dawnscott1
I am steaming a bit right now at the announcement of a limit of 5 per day during the week.
Really?!?!?!
How ridiculous is it that they are limiting it to 5
I can see the limit of 15 like Fall Fest so you don't spend all day in front of a computer that some of us "dedicated" participants have been in years past.
But really 5...... I would love to know their reasoning behind this... they aren't paying extra for us catching extra
They want us on their site as much as possible so why try to make it so we don't want to be on it???!!!???!!!???!!!???
I totally agree with you
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 06:51 AM   #105

Candybear is a jewel in the roughCandybear is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by Babygator
Saw this, and had to reply! So glad that you guys are enjoying! I also, have had a great time clicking! I happen to be (apparently the minority) a fan of limiting the amount per day! I love Webkinz, but hate the idea of being at a disadvantage if I can't sit in front of the computer for 8 hours a day (or more!) like some people. This puts everyone at a fairly equal playing ground! Xo mJb!

P.S.- My son loves watching for the snowflakes too. If he has to leave the room, he delegates to whoever is left.. watch for snowflakes while I'm gone! LoL!! So cute!
I also am on board with the idea of limiting the amount of flakes per day...this way everybody has a fair chance. And it makes items that may be harder to catch more valuable!

PS...let me add though that I have caught 5 snowflakes so far, and they have all been food

Last edited by Candybear; 01-08-2012 at 06:51 AM..
Candybear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 08:27 AM   #106

DebDybs defies all odds
DebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all odds

Angry Re: It's Time For Winterfest In Webkinz World!

Really disappointed in this year's Winter Fest! Can't believe we're limited to 10 snowflakes on the weekend, but it's even worse during the week with only 5 snowflakes per day! I've only gotten snowmen cookies so far and a couple of flower pots. Really only want the snowflake face stickers. I'm guessing that these must be the rare prize, so I probably won't be winning one of these! Just cannot understand why Ganz feels the need to be so stingy with the snowflakes this year. Winter Fest is a BIG disappointment! Good Luck to All!
DebDybs is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 10:04 AM   #107
Lil Kinz
Webkinz_Collect is an unknown quantity at this point

My friends and I keep the count and between us we were able to get 400 items and this is the breakdown for the new stuff
33 pajama pants - 8.2%
35 globe hats - 8.8%
9 face stickers - 2.25%
Webkinz_Collect is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 11:02 AM   #108
I AM CANADIAN!
Gift Guru

FroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talentFroggyDoodle has lots of talent

According to the front page WI is saying there are 16 returning prizes...however, according to WW there are a total of 10 prizes to collect during Winterfest...5 of which are new...so how can there be 16 returning prizes...there are only 5 returning prizes during the actual Winterfest event...yet all values have been lowered for all returning prizes listed above??? Sadly if people refer to the WIGEV they will be trading away some older prizes at current values...which is a little unfair. This is the Newspaper in WW:

I know some have returned on the Webkinz Newz site, but those items are not necessarily available to all WW members and they are also not flying as flakes, rather they are random in Peek-A-Newz...and some of the older ones are being classified as rare or very rare??? Many of us would just love some clarification regarding what really is returning and if values for Peek-A-Newz items are dropping to current Winterfest Click To Win values...even though they are not Click to Win items?

For me I've clicked my limit of flakes each day on 10 accounts...2 of which are Asian accounts, and the only returning items I have gotten at all with the flakes are:

Icicle Wind Chime
Potted Ice Flower
Snowman Cookie
Winterfest Hoodie
Winterfest Window

Not sure about everyone else, but those are the only 5 returning prizes I have seen...and Ganz has said that there would only be 5 returning prizes...so I would think those are the only returning Click To Win prizes.

Last edited by FroggyDoodle; 01-08-2012 at 11:30 AM..
FroggyDoodle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 12:07 PM   #109

jillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to all

On day 2, I received 2 icicle windchimes, 1 winterfest window, 2 potted ice flowers, 1 hoodie, 1 popcicle, 1 face stickers, 1 snowglobe hat, and 1 pajama pants. I am pleased with the items that I received. The only new item I needed was the pajama pants, and I got them today so I'm happy. I hope that those who have been flooded with food items, have better luck for the remaining days.
jillpfrn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 12:42 PM   #110
Gift Guru

Freya is a creator of wonder
Freya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonder

Hi everyone,

I'm pretty content with the variety of prizes I've won but it took 8 accounts to get a few pj bottoms, hats and angel cookies.

I'm at the point now that we're eating snowman cookies. I'm not even saving them or really excited like I have been for past winterfests. It's nice and all, but just different and lost some of the thrill.
Freya is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
*cough*england*cough*, do it or else, fear the tree, im not doin this!, no thanks :p, soa, the tardis stopped here, toffy enjoyed this

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: