Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-04-2010, 12:53 AM   #21
Gift Guru

peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!

Default Re: It's Time for a Pajama Party, Himalayan Cat Style, at the Ganz eStore

Thanks for the info Justin I would not have known otherwise as I don't go to the E-Store much!!
Wooohooo, I am there, I just love those items!!!!

~peace~
peace1430 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-2010, 11:53 AM   #22
JapenesFlower
Webkinz :)

angelpup13 has a reputation beyond reputeangelpup13 has a reputation beyond reputeangelpup13 has a reputation beyond reputeangelpup13 has a reputation beyond reputeangelpup13 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: It's Time for a Pajama Party, Himalayan Cat Style, at the Ganz eStore

*Must Have* LOL But really Those items are so getting bought! LOL
angelpup13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 06:13 PM   #23

Ginger967 will become famous soon enough

OOO, this would go good with the Funky Girl Theme!
Ginger967 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 08:09 PM   #24
I'M A FREE SPIRIT

Moonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talent

that is so cute! It's funny that my himmie has the funky girl theme and it's been that way for a long time.
Moonbow is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 01:22 PM   #25

kinzldy has a spectacular aura aboutkinzldy has a spectacular aura about

Thanks Justin for the news. Kudos to you.
I love seeing more active goodies to use in the rooms.
Fun having friends over to enjoy these goodies( can they?)
Cant remember when, but Ganz asked what we all wanted more ,I think out of 4 things, I voted for more time in room!
GANZ:Kudos to YOU for such great Ideas to use in the home
Peace
kinzldy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 05:06 PM   #26
adancer18

pepper1998 is on a distinguished road

I love that dresser! I wish I had an estore account.

pepper1998 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 05:26 PM   #27
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I wonder when these will be available. I still see the items from last month for sale. And yes, I cleared my cache.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 05:45 PM   #28

sunnydaysrock is an unknown quantity at this point

I want that furniture sooooo bad!!!
sunnydaysrock is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 10:28 AM   #29
Gifted
KariQ is on a distinguished road

Still don't see these in the estore. :-( February's items are still up? Anyone know when they'll be available?
KariQ is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 02:30 PM   #30
katt †

cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Post Re: It's Time for a Pajama Party, Himalayan Cat Style, at the Ganz eStore

is this for the e-store?Il ike the theme but I dont relay get to the estore that much!i like taht theme though ti rwaly fit s the himalyan!
cloverpuppy10 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: