Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-30-2009, 10:03 AM   #51
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: It's Halloween in Webkinz World, New Vampire Costume!

Ha ha that's great bindi... My elephant is wearing the new deluxe button sparkle jacket as her Michael Jackson jacket.
adrkmfdm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-30-2009, 11:15 AM   #52
lulaestelle
Gifted

boot gypsy is a splendid one to beholdboot gypsy is a splendid one to beholdboot gypsy is a splendid one to beholdboot gypsy is a splendid one to behold

when you click the theme preview for the halloween stuff...they show items that aren't for sale....are there other parts being released later? oir is the "preview" just wrong?
boot gypsy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 11:18 AM   #53
Webkinzgurl23

THIS IS SO WICKED SWEET! LOL!

I must get at least 3 Candy Corn costumes. Maybe a Vampire outfit on my Velvety Elephant and the other costume for another pet.
Old 09-30-2009, 11:21 AM   #54
Banned
chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!

Whoo hoo!! Halloween!
chipmunk2 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 11:34 AM   #55
Webkinz :)

unsoclbuttrfly defies all odds
unsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all odds

Yay! I have been waiting and saving for this, and just spent 16,000KC on halloween. Yay!

I do hope they come out with something else to go with the vampire costume (like dragonbird said, a widows peak, fangs, something). But so far, I love it!
unsoclbuttrfly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 12:09 PM   #56
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by unsoclbuttrfly
Yay! I have been waiting and saving for this, and just spent 16,000KC on halloween. Yay!

I do hope they come out with something else to go with the vampire costume (like dragonbird said, a widows peak, fangs, something). But so far, I love it!
...or liquid topaz eyes and a shiny new Volvo...
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 12:10 PM   #57
Banned
chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!chipmunk2 is the cats pajamas!

Ooh!! this costume is awesome!! xD
chipmunk2 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 12:20 PM   #58

bigtoe has a spectacular aura about

Congrats to all the people who guessed "vampire"!!

I like the vampire outfit a lot better than the zombie (but I'll probably buy the zombie, too)! How exciting. I just LOVE IT when so many new things happen in Webkinz World. Yahoo!!
bigtoe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 01:19 PM   #59
bluelagoon97
Gift Guru

starry2night flows towards the sea of knowledgestarry2night flows towards the sea of knowledgestarry2night flows towards the sea of knowledgestarry2night flows towards the sea of knowledgestarry2night flows towards the sea of knowledgestarry2night flows towards the sea of knowledgestarry2night flows towards the sea of knowledgestarry2night flows towards the sea of knowledge

Highest Donation Level 

I really hoped they were going to rerelease the old halloween wallpaper and flooring.... that would have made my year!!!!!!!!!!

I can always look forward to next year I guess... hint ganz hint hint, with a pretty please with a hug to top it off.

Starry
starry2night is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 01:55 PM   #60

Safire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to behold

Question Re: It's Halloween in Webkinz World, New Vampire Costume!

I guess the other items we thought were recipe items will be released later?
Safire25509 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
chipmunk2, the thriller was hee-ah!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: