Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-30-2009, 09:22 AM   #41
kindness, pass it on
Gift Guru

webkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonderwebkizzle wows us all with wonder

Default Re: It's Halloween in Webkinz World, New Vampire Costume!

View Post Originally Posted by Bindidog
For those of us who remember the first time it came out!......
Click the image to open in full size.
Too funny Bindi! I hate to admit....I was a pre-teen when Thriller came out and was a total MJ fanatic! Even had the cheesy red jacket w/the zippers and the sparkly glove! LOL

HAPPY HALLOWEEN Everyone!!!!
webkizzle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-30-2009, 09:25 AM   #42
Webkinz :)

Kel77 is on a distinguished road

Thank you very much. How do I clear my cache?
Kel77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 09:30 AM   #43
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by webkizzle
Too funny Bindi! I hate to admit....I was a pre-teen when Thriller came out and was a total MJ fanatic! Even had the cheesy red jacket w/the zippers and the sparkly glove! LOL

Lol! Well then we have a lot in common...I LOVED my red zipper jacket! here's another one for our viewing pleasure! (I didn't think I'd like the zombie outfit as much as I do!)

Click the image to open in full size.
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 09:31 AM   #44

Kel77 is on a distinguished road

okay, I figured it out. Thanks everyone!
Kel77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 09:32 AM   #45
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by Kel77
Thank you very much. How do I clear my cache?
If you go to the top of the page, and find where is says "tools", click on that, and on the bottom of that little page it should say "internet options". Click on that, and then you have the option to delete internet files. Usually I just delete cookies that have been saved in your computer, and I delete "offline files". But you can delete all your browsing history from here too, so look carefully at what you want to do. Deleting the "offline files" should be enough....good luck!
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 09:38 AM   #46
TwilightGirlz2
Gift Guru

kinzgirl2 is a jewel in the roughkinzgirl2 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by webkizzle

I was 5 or 6 and my parents warned me not to watch video, but I did and can remember being scared for a week Memories!!!!
kinzgirl2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 09:48 AM   #47
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

I love the new costumes for halloween, thanks for the images. Glad the decide to put then in the kinz outletf early.
Babs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 09:52 AM   #48
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

Bindidog, love the thriller night, MJ is only a year older then me, so I was there when the thiller video came out and I have always love it. Thanks for the flashback.
Babs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 09:52 AM   #49

AngelV is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow, now I'M getting excited about Halloween. I just love the costume's, they are really cute. I already have a party dining room from last year, I may just have to extend it to include the new halloween items. I can hardly wait for Christmas now. lol:cmunk:
AngelV is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 10:01 AM   #50
I'm back...
Gifted

Mystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond repute

Woo hoo! *LOGS INTO WW PRONTO*
Mystic is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
chipmunk2, the thriller was hee-ah!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: