Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-25-2010, 12:02 AM   #41
Webkinz :)

Pigster318 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: It's Christmas on the Asian Accounts, the Gifts Have Arrived!

12:00 am my preasent is here way to go ganz, better then last year
Pigster318 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2010, 12:40 AM   #42

Jae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
A don't forget about Ms. Birdy in the Clubhouse. She has one gift to hand out on Christmas Eve, and one more gift to hand out on Christmas Day.
On the front page of the WW Newspaper, it states you get one more chance at getting the gifts... I had been hoping that meant we would be able to return to find Ms Birdy adn get any gifts that we managed to miss out on during the 12 days. I fought for hours and hours on end the first day on 6 accounts but never managed to find Ms Birdy so all of our accounts missed out on getting the first gift! I'd been hoping to get that back so we'd have them all.

Does anyone know if this is possible??
Jae's Momma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 01:45 AM   #43
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

Merry Christmas everyone! To those that celebrate another holiday, Happy Holidays and all the best to you!!!
Just thought I'd report that I thought everything was going well, too well actually, all boxes arrived, found Ms. B on all accounts to get the last day gift...did this all tonight so I can free up space on the servers for all the children adopting their new webbies tomorrow...happy me I did find though, out of the six accounts I babysit, the Euro account received the gift box, BUT, it had the Robe, cookies, token, but no Candle (which is the selected gift of choice). This account also did not receive the Merry Christmas letter from Ganz. All other accounts are fine, I believe, I did not open the gift boxes on the kids' accounts, but, the other account, my eldest niece, I did open as her gift was the pre-selected candle, and it arrived fine. I did this to verify whether or not it was a candle issue. I will check back later and hopefully the MIA candle will appear in my dock. Hope everyone receives their prezzies and you all have a wonderful Christmas!!! Happy Holidays WI and thank you so much for being here!!!! CJ

Last edited by ConchyJane; 12-25-2010 at 01:48 AM.. Reason: add
ConchyJane is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 08:50 AM   #44
Ponies&Potter&am

scoutreeve has much to be proud ofscoutreeve has much to be proud ofscoutreeve has much to be proud ofscoutreeve has much to be proud of

I love my gift, but my robe isn't showing up on my pet!
scoutreeve is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 02:49 PM   #45
petitepal is on a distinguished road

Have 10 accounts between the family and as with Ms. Birdy can't get them. We will be really upset if we can't get in at all today and can't claim our gifts!
petitepal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 08:07 PM   #46

mmaikisch is on a distinguished road

It's 8:07 PM and I still haven't received my gift...is anyone else having that problem?
mmaikisch is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 03:13 PM   #47

shecorona is an unknown quantity at this point

I think that it is really sad that Ganz could not just leave the christmas present. That you had to log on to get it!! Not everyone is availible to get on the computer Christmas Day!!! I have been playing webkinz for 4 years now, on the other holidays I have gone on a day later an still gotten the gift. I just logged on and there is nothing for me that really *****.......
shecorona is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 06:18 PM   #48
Unregistered

i thought that the gifts given this year weren't as good as last year, but i LOVED them still!
Old 12-26-2010, 06:21 PM   #49
Lil Kinz
anniekinz is an unknown quantity at this point

i loved the gift this year! THANK YOU GANZ AND KEEP UP THE AMAZINGNESS!<3
anniekinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 03:50 AM   #50

FreeStyle is on a distinguished road

i get them let's dance!
FreeStyle is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
merry christmas (:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: