Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-15-2007, 07:21 PM   #1

kevin is a splendid one to beholdkevin is a splendid one to beholdkevin is a splendid one to beholdkevin is a splendid one to behold

Default Introducing our newest Moderators...Missy and Cows4U!

Whew.....this place is growing so fast! We love it, but we need more hands on deck to help us ensure that your experience in the WI forum is a safe, fun and secure one. We have added two more Moderators to assist us with this task.

Please join me in welcoming Missy to the WI staff. She is an experienced Webkinz World user, owns over 100 Webkinz and has some of the most amazing mansion rooms EVER created! She is also an expert trader, and very skilled in valuing items for trade. She will be focused on helping us maintain a safe and secure Marketplace area, but will have Global Moderation authority for the entire board should you have any questions or concerns.

Also, please join me in welcoming Cows4U to our staff. She is also an experienced Webkinz World user, owns several pets and has done an excellent job keeping an eye on the forums for us so far. She will be assigned to the Inside Webkinz World section of the board. Feel free to contact her regarding any questions or concerns you may have.

Missy and Cows4U - we are so happy to have you as part of the WI team!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-16-2007, 09:13 AM   #2
MzMoody33
Webkinz :)

Karen has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Introducing our newest Moderators...Missy and Cows4U!

Congrats and good luck !!!!!
Karen is offline Female
Old 04-16-2007, 09:43 AM   #3
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great
Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

Congrats Missy and Cows4U, I am glad to hear that the boards will be monitored keeping it safe for our children and grandchildren
Gram2Four is offline Female
Old 04-16-2007, 10:22 AM   #4
I rules!
Gift Guru

mom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats to you both!
mom2tc is offline Female
Old 04-16-2007, 12:48 PM   #5
as Here!

MissyK flows towards the sea of knowledgeMissyK flows towards the sea of knowledgeMissyK flows towards the sea of knowledgeMissyK flows towards the sea of knowledgeMissyK flows towards the sea of knowledgeMissyK flows towards the sea of knowledgeMissyK flows towards the sea of knowledgeMissyK flows towards the sea of knowledge

Thanks for the warm welcome! I'm really excited about the forum and am honored to have a hand in helping it grow. With all the cool threads, info, and great members, this forum is fantastic and getting better every day!!
Old 04-16-2007, 12:51 PM   #6
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Thanks everyone. I will do my best to make sure that this is a safe envirnoment for all of us.
Old 04-16-2007, 05:19 PM   #7
WHATS IT TO YA PUNK
Gift Guru

porkeypig has a spectacular aura about

Thats cool, I have 11 Webkinz...
Old 04-16-2007, 05:27 PM   #8
spottedstarr
Gifted

spottedstarr is on a distinguished road

Congradualations you two! You are SO lucky! It like one of my dreams to be a moderator/staff/admin/etc. on this forum. Just something big! lol.

Congradualations again- you will do great!
Old 04-17-2007, 07:16 PM   #9
saf
s4hand
Gift Guru

saf has a spectacular aura about

Congrats Missy and Cows4U. I am sure you both will do a great job.
Old 04-17-2007, 08:10 PM   #10
Fringeweed
Gifted

Fringeweed is on a distinguished road

Congrats guys!!! You'll do a great job!!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: