Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-13-2011, 07:36 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

Trance Gemini will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Insider Information about New Webkinz Exclusives, Retirement!

oh my, oh my, oh my.
I feel the same!!!!!!!
Please retire robot clock?
I love the zingoz bubble blower. Its one of my favorites.
think they will keep zingoz and retire rest.
Trance Gemini is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-13-2011, 07:38 PM   #22
Diabetes Awareness

stephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguise
stephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguise

Thanks so much for the heads up I have all of them, yay! And, I have 15 tokens saved up. I had a feeling new ones would be added soon and I can't wait to see them. I so appreciate your info Justin. Thanks so very much.
stephsmom98 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 07:42 PM   #23

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Please, please, pretty pretty please - GET RID OF THE ROBOT CLOCK!!!!!!! I will not be sorry to see that item go. They are the hardest one to get rid of in the trading room; I always seem to get that as my "extra gift" when I log in a new pet; finally what does one do with 9 robot clocks!!!!!!!!!!
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 07:50 PM   #24
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

The sparkle plant is really the only one I'd miss. I have 2 elephant fountains on my dock and many more in rooms. Robot clock is good for a few things, bubble blower is cute and newer than the rest.

I hope the new items are cool and versatile. So many of the exclusives you just want one of...

I wish you could exchange unwanted exclusives at the Wish Factory for 5 or 7 tokens in order to get the stuff you really want or need to finish a room. Trading room just aint my thing.
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 07:52 PM   #25

Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master
Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master

Whichever three of those four are retired, that still leaves two more to be retired. The announcement says five will be retired but only hints at these four. I would think the other two would also be older ones, but we can't be sure. I guess we'd better review all of them to get as many of our favorites as we have tokens for.
Bloo's Pal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 07:53 PM   #26
turtletortoise
Gifted
spotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the way

I don't have any of those but i have enough tokens to get the bubble blower that is the one i really want
spotted turtle is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 07:56 PM   #27

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Exclamation Re: Insider Information about New Webkinz Exclusives, Retirement!

So three of the four oldest will be retired, but what about the other two? WD states 5 will be retired. I do hope it is not the ATV, that is one of the cooler older ones - if I received those instead of the stupid robot clock, I would've been okay with that. Guess we'll have to wait and see. Maybe the ribbons and bows tree and the sandwich table......??
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 07:56 PM   #28
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

Finally now I wil never get them in adoption gifts again! BOO YAh!
zacspet is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 07:59 PM   #29

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

oh Good I have them...but if I were to drop one...er two...it be the robot and that bubble blowing Zingoz.
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 08:06 PM   #30

Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master
Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master

View Post Originally Posted by Bloo's Pal
Whichever three of those four are retired, that still leaves two more to be retired. The announcement says five will be retired but only hints at these four. I would think the other two would also be older ones, but we can't be sure. I guess we'd better review all of them to get as many of our favorites as we have tokens for.
I looked in the WIKI to see the order in which the items were added, but it doesn't include that information (or I just couldn't find it). Does anyone know which items, besides the four mentioned, are among the oldest?
Bloo's Pal is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
s.m.o.p.h.i.e

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: