Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-16-2011, 07:47 AM   #91
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

ssparavier has much to be proud ofssparavier has much to be proud ofssparavier has much to be proud ofssparavier has much to be proud of

Default Re: Insider Information about New Webkinz Exclusives, Retirement!

I want the sparkle plant to stay. It's sooo pretty and sooo popular. But I really hope Ganz retires the Rockin' Robot Digital Clock. I have like 50 of them and it's such a boring exclusive. Sorry to people out there who like the clock. At least I'll have a lot of them if it gets retired. Hopefully I don't get anymore before it gets retired!
ssparavier is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-16-2011, 06:49 PM   #92

Hollyberry will become famous soon enough

Robot, plant, and zingoz are my guess.
I personally thought the robot and zingoz were retired I mean people never have them so.
Hollyberry is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 09:57 AM   #93
hy?
Gifted

cpom defies all odds
cpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all odds

Why do they do this...... it's not Feb 2 yet and there are items gone from the Wish Factory!
cpom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 10:26 AM   #94
ebkinz Lover!

zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait
zebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the waitzebultux is worth the wait

back country outhouse
rockin' robot digital clock
sparkle plant
zingoz bubble blower

They are gone today!
zebultux is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 11:04 AM   #95

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

It is not February 2. They should bring back the 5 items they took until that time. Giving us a date so we can plan for it and then instead taking things 2 weeks early is worse than just doing it with no warning. I am really disappointed in Ganz. I hope that someone made a mistake and that those items are not meant to be gone until 2 weeks from now when the new items are added and that they will fix this. I am not holding my breath but I will hope.
Margo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 02:51 PM   #96
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

Thank you for this information, Justin! Smaller collectors like me were trying to find these exclusives.

Today we learned that Ganz decided to retire five exclusives two weeks early. It is so disappointing that Ganz treats customers in this way. That is not the way to run a business. I will be calling them. Anyone else who is disappointed, please do the same.

Auntie
AuntietoEW is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 04:12 PM   #97
OST

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

Hey, tell that Creative Director he gave you BAD INFO!!!
The old ones were not removed on Feb 2nd as he stated, but last night!
For myself and anyone else who was saving up their tokens to try to buy one or two of those exclusives before they retired, we have been robbed of that opportunity.
NOT cool!!!
alleine is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 04:57 PM   #98

ctoborg is on a distinguished road

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that Sparkle Plant retired! I like it but it gets annoying when you get the exclusive you wished for the day before in a pet adoption box the next day.
ctoborg is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
s.m.o.p.h.i.e

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: