Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-11-2010, 04:42 AM   #61
Steelers Nation
Webkinz :)

webkinzboy13 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Important Webkinz Tour Notice: Some Event Dates Changed

I think this whole webkinz tour is just a big waste of time, in the beginning the tour vans were worth a lot but since they have added so many new dates ot the list & more ppl got it its worth like nothing anymore
webkinzboy13 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-11-2010, 06:43 AM   #62
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzboy13
I think this whole webkinz tour is just a big waste of time, in the beginning the tour vans were worth a lot but since they have added so many new dates ot the list & more ppl got it its worth like nothing anymore
I'm sorry you feel that way...I see it differently...Although that little tour van is absolutely adorable and dd and I really wanted one (regardless of its "value"), for me the fun part about the Road Trip was going to see other people that are as in love with WW as I was...There were people there of all ages, and we all spoke one language (where else would you be able to go and talk about goo goo berries, Goober trophies and Wacky Zingoz wihtout getting strange looks?) ! What fun we had! I think this is a fabulous thing for Ganz to do!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 06:48 AM   #63
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Ihave to agree, DragonBird This was the one reason I really liked Webkinz ExtravaGANZa, too I got to see all these kids, how excited they were, the great fun they had playing the games and I especially loved handing out prizes to them.
You have the best of all worlds Ganz comes straight to a place near you. They have these cool games and by the sound of it, GREAT prizes as well. Webkinz for cheap and a Touring Van to boot.
PLUS you get to meet other Webbie lovers and exchange ideas with them. MAYBE even meet a fellow insider Something I have always wanted to do.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 07:14 AM   #64
Akiro

Blackdog is a jewel in the roughBlackdog is a jewel in the rough

I personally can hardly wait for the van to be in our area. It is going to be at a very reasonable driving distance from us. Also it will be at an event we were planning on going to as a family. I have already informed my DH he is going to go get a code,cause I want more then one for my own use. My webbies will love having a personalized van!!!It is a cute idea even if it is commercial in nature, the whole Webkinz thing is,and I willing buy them. When I get a little out of sorts with Ganz they do something like put out a Red Wolf. How can I not get that?
Blackdog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 07:57 AM   #65

Fabumouse is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by pjsangel71
i i asked asked if i should call back tomorrow he said "don't call here everyday".
I know that was torture for you - but that was a great punch line. I hope you eventually get some information out of them!
Fabumouse is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 10:51 PM   #66

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

I'm going to the Illinois State Fair on Monday!!!! I can't wait!
tarabella9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 11:00 PM   #67

cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

On Monday, I called and spoke to a manager at the Columbus Ohio Toys R US which will be hosting a tour stop on Sept.16

He was exceptionally nice and confirmed the date but was surprised at the time I mentioned as being listed on the website (10am to 2pm). He said he would call and get it corrected.

The website now indicates the time for 3pm to 7pm.

I will be calling this location back closer to the event to confirm again the date and time.
cbjhockey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 12:18 AM   #68
Yay me! I'm a
Gift Guru
nire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by googles21
We went to see the van on Saturday in Wheaton, IL at Cosley Zoo It was packed with people. The zoo had no idea how popular Webkinz is. My husband, myself and my daughter waited in line 2 hours. We were all able to get lots of prizes. They were very generous. They also had karaoke which was slowing the line down. Then they split it into a separate line which moved things along. You got a cd of all the first POTM songs. We did that as well which was an additional hour wait. They were very nice and passed out prizes while in line. We got clothing, figurines, bookmarks, lip gloss, and kinz clips. I cannot believe that these other places do not know that Webkinz is coming especially at a store. They will need police crowd control in the parking lots. People came from all over Iowa and Wisconsin as they are not going to have a van stop in their state. All and all, we did have fun. We could look at the animals while waiting in line. We could also go to the rest room while one of us stayed in line. The line was finally winding down by the time we left so I think everyone got something for their wait.
We were here too!! We were in line for 3 hours, but like you said, it was worth it. They were very generous to everyone. In the beginning it was very disorganized, but by the end it was better. I think it was overwhelming for the two guys who were running it.

We also went to the one at Toys R Us on Tuesday. It was sooo different. Hardly anyone was there when we got there, and again, the guys were really great with the kids and very generous

View Post Originally Posted by SarahSuperPug
WAIT! there is a glitch on that! The one for joiet illinois says it is on the saturday the 10 but the 10 is on a tuesday!! And if it was on today it would interfere with the one in wheaton. (yeah i went to webkinz today because i was on vacation)

PS if you really wanna go then go but to me it was a waste to wait almost three hours.
We went to this one and didn't have to wait at all. We were there for about a half an hour, and that was because we stuck around for the Jellybean Challenge winner. There were 4, and my hubby was one of them!!!
nire1976 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 08:40 AM   #69

jstar107 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by cbjhockey
On Monday, I called and spoke to a manager at the Columbus Ohio Toys R US which will be hosting a tour stop on Sept.16

He was exceptionally nice and confirmed the date but was surprised at the time I mentioned as being listed on the website (10am to 2pm). He said he would call and get it corrected.

The website now indicates the time for 3pm to 7pm.

I will be calling this location back closer to the event to confirm again the date and time.
The Cincinnati store lists the 10-2 range on the map as well. I wonder if this is incorrect also. It would work out better from 3-7 for me.
jstar107 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 04:56 PM   #70

cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

View Post Originally Posted by jstar107
The Cincinnati store lists the 10-2 range on the map as well. I wonder if this is incorrect also. It would work out better from 3-7 for me.
If it is a weekday and school is in session I would double check the time. I think they entered some of them incorrectly.
cbjhockey is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: