Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-08-2010, 06:25 PM   #51

cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

Default Re: Important Webkinz Tour Notice: Some Event Dates Changed

Wahoo! They have added a date near me!
cbjhockey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-08-2010, 06:36 PM   #52
Peter Capaldi
Gift Guru

sarahgotchi knows the way
sarahgotchi knows the waysarahgotchi knows the way

Did anyone notice some of these dates are on school days during school hours? I got all excited, because I saw they added a date near me finally, then...oh....great, never mind.
I thought GANZ markets to kids? Do they encourage skipping school?
sarahgotchi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 01:14 AM   #53

cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

View Post Originally Posted by sarahgotchi
Did anyone notice some of these dates are on school days during school hours? I got all excited, because I saw they added a date near me finally, then...oh....great, never mind.
I thought GANZ markets to kids? Do they encourage skipping school?
I was thinking the same thing. I will definitely be calling the location I want to visit to make sure the date/time is correct.
cbjhockey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 01:15 AM   #54
I'm Ashlyn (:
Webkinz :)

starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine
starbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshinestarbucksfun is a ray of sunshine

Thank you dragonbird and FIA!
starbucksfun is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 10:15 AM   #55

Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master
Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master

I called Dedham just now and was told the event will be Wednesday, Aug. 11, from 11:00 to 2:00.
Bloo's Pal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 01:38 PM   #56

jstar107 will become famous soon enough

They added a date near me and I am asking tonight. I mapquested directions but i'm just wondering if its in a good part of that city. I'm sure Ganz would pick a good area. I will worry about calling and confirming if I am allowed to go. Thanks for bringing this matter to our attention
jstar107 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 07:22 AM   #57
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Okie doke, dd and I are off to the Orthodontist followed by the Tour Bus! I'm really hoping it really really really is today, I don't think DD could handle another oopsie! haha! She's about to explode she's so excited!

Happy Road Tripping All!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 03:26 PM   #58
Lil Kinz
googles21 is an unknown quantity at this point

We went to see the van on Saturday in Wheaton, IL at Cosley Zoo It was packed with people. The zoo had no idea how popular Webkinz is. My husband, myself and my daughter waited in line 2 hours. We were all able to get lots of prizes. They were very generous. They also had karaoke which was slowing the line down. Then they split it into a separate line which moved things along. You got a cd of all the first POTM songs. We did that as well which was an additional hour wait. They were very nice and passed out prizes while in line. We got clothing, figurines, bookmarks, lip gloss, and kinz clips. I cannot believe that these other places do not know that Webkinz is coming especially at a store. They will need police crowd control in the parking lots. People came from all over Iowa and Wisconsin as they are not going to have a van stop in their state. All and all, we did have fun. We could look at the animals while waiting in line. We could also go to the rest room while one of us stayed in line. The line was finally winding down by the time we left so I think everyone got something for their wait.
googles21 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 04:28 PM   #59
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by googles21
We went to see the van on Saturday in Wheaton, IL at Cosley Zoo It was packed with people. The zoo had no idea how popular Webkinz is. My husband, myself and my daughter waited in line 2 hours. We were all able to get lots of prizes. They were very generous. They also had karaoke which was slowing the line down. Then they split it into a separate line which moved things along. You got a cd of all the first POTM songs. We did that as well which was an additional hour wait. They were very nice and passed out prizes while in line. We got clothing, figurines, bookmarks, lip gloss, and kinz clips. I cannot believe that these other places do not know that Webkinz is coming especially at a store. They will need police crowd control in the parking lots. People came from all over Iowa and Wisconsin as they are not going to have a van stop in their state. All and all, we did have fun. We could look at the animals while waiting in line. We could also go to the rest room while one of us stayed in line. The line was finally winding down by the time we left so I think everyone got something for their wait.
Today our Road Trip was actually put inside the Toys R Us...I was told by the manager that it was because they did not have electrical outside and they did not want to run an extension due to liability issues...I don't know if that was why we perhaps got a watered down version with no karaoke? I'm glad it was indoors though because it was hot and mosquitoy..

We were the first ones in line and really, there weren't as many people as I thought there would have been. We were lucky-I won a cd and dd won kinz clothes and stickers and trading cards...

I think the biggest surprise was when I opened the cd I read that inside information and loved the little comments that were inside. I hadn't realized all the songs were by Ganz Employees! What a special cool thing for an employer to do!

I'm sorry you had to wait in such a long line-hope it wasn't too terribly hot for you...
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 06:04 PM   #60
Addicted to

pjsangel71 has a spectacular aura aboutpjsangel71 has a spectacular aura about

i called the toys r us in flatbush, brooklyn, ny. you could not find a ruder bunch of people. i called on sunday. they said call back monday and speak to the manager. i called monday and they said try again tomorrow. i called tuesday and they said they had no inofrmation. when i asked when they would know, they said "i dunno". i asked if there was someone else i should call or if i should call corporate. he said "nah". i asked asked if i should call back tomorrow he said "don't call here everyday".

on each day i called i was put on hold for long periods of time. multiple people would pick up and ask me what i needed.

i called corporate but they have no info.
very sad.
pjsangel71 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: