Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-07-2010, 08:10 PM   #41
Webkinz :)

lickerish100 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Important Webkinz Tour Notice: Some Event Dates Changed

wow they should tell us things like that...
lickerish100 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-07-2010, 08:23 PM   #42
Diabetes Awareness

picklesryummy is a name known to allpicklesryummy is a name known to allpicklesryummy is a name known to all

Please please please reply is it worth a 5 hour drive?????

Thank you for reading!!!
picklesryummy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 08:36 PM   #43
sarahsuperpug

SarahSuperPug is on a distinguished road

WAIT! there is a glitch on that! The one for joiet illinois says it is on the saturday the 10 but the 10 is on a tuesday!! And if it was on today it would interfere with the one in wheaton. (yeah i went to webkinz today because i was on vacation)

PS if you really wanna go then go but to me it was a waste to wait almost three hours.

Last edited by SarahSuperPug; 08-07-2010 at 08:36 PM..
SarahSuperPug is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 09:41 PM   #44
virtualpawprints
Gifted

virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!virtualpawprint is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

I really feel bad for those that had planned to attend the stops mentioned. I hope the stops I plan to make the next two weekends will still be as noted. I plan to double check the day before, just in case.

Thanks again... this is another example that members are the best!!
virtualpawprint is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 05:37 AM   #45

Ozhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonderOzhere wows us all with wonder

I can't seem to find the times for the van in Houston and Katy,

any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Thanks I found them.

Last edited by Ozhere; 08-08-2010 at 05:37 AM..
Ozhere is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 06:00 AM   #46
ill make Xmas great

RobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonder

I could get the Dedham event more easily!
This is a frustration.
RobertFrog is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 09:52 AM   #47

ngilbert is just really nicengilbert is just really nice

Boy I hope they solve their calendar vs event problem before Sept. I might actually be able to make one of the southern or central ohio ones. I will make sure I call ahead thanks to all of you. And thanks to WI for the knowledge that they have added stops (although obviously some have not worked out). Here's hope for Sept.
ngilbert is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 12:33 PM   #48
Unregistered

Default Re: Important Webkinz Tour Notice: Some Dates Changed Without Warning

View Post Originally Posted by fia
the event in peabody, ma, has always been scheduled for thursday, august 12th.

It looks like you were just a few days early.

It's a shame the staff at the store didn't tell you that.

peabody store in ma

not at all i actually

we also have a copy of the poster which was sent out to our girls scoutt troops from the webkinz tour organizers as well as a print out of the webkinz tours from a different store which just like the webkinz site did before states that it was going to be aug.7, but this is besides the point bc the store staff and manager haveno de that webkinz is suppost to be going there as you say.

This was suppost to be a big thing for the girls and several troops made an outing for the brownies and for some of the older girls as well.

We also called the same week in which it was added to confirm and it was on.

The carver store owner in mass where they were at a few weeks back. Told us that she also has another upcoming date for september which is not listed on the webkinz website.

I knew this was too good to be true and i informed the cousellors of such but nobody listen to me.

We ended up with over 60 girls desipointed, i am not driving there again bc as we have been told they have no idea of what we are talking about alothou that store is having another event on that day.

Not webkinz related.
Old 08-08-2010, 01:22 PM   #49
Yay me! I'm a
Gift Guru
nire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledge

For the Joliet, IL visit--this store is very close to me, we will be attending this event.
I called and the time is correct, but it is on TUESDAY, August 10th
They were in Wheaton, IL yesterday and we visited them there
nire1976 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 02:03 PM   #50

gage03blue will become famous soon enough

I am very disappointed that there is no location anywhere near us for the van and everyone in the trade rooms are asking a little too much for a trade or just being MEAN about it and teasing. Made my daughter cry... Not in very good webkinz love form
gage03blue is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: