Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-07-2010, 11:14 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Important Webkinz Tour Notice: Some Event Dates Changed

A new front page story has been added:

Important Webkinz Tour Notice: Some Event Dates Changed

Click the image to open in full size.

Thank you to Webkinz Insider member dragonbird for calling our attention to a very important issue with the Webkinz Tour. It appears that Ganz has made some changes to the tour schedule, without warning. dragonbird drove out to an event that was scheduled to happen today only to find out that the event is actually going to happen on Tuesday, August 10th. As you can see from the picture above, the map on the Webkinz World site still indicates that the event is on Saturday.

So, this is a word of caution to everyone who is planning a trip out to a Webkinz Tour event, especially if you will need to drive a great distance to get there. Please call the store before you pack up the car. We don't want to have any of our members disappointed.

UPDATE: Webkinz Insider member artemishunter discovered another error in the map. According to the map, the event in Dedham, MA, is scheduled to happen on Saturday, August 14th, but according to the manager at that store, the event is actually going to happen on Wednesday, August 11th.

UPDATE: Ganz has added a few more days to their event at the Illinois State Fair. According to the Webkinz site (as shown above), the event is scheduled to start on Monday, August 16th. The event is actually scheduled to start on Friday, August 13th.
UPDATE: According to the map, the event in The Woodlands, TX, is scheduled for Tuesday, September 7th. The event is actually scheduled to happen on Monday, September 6th.

NOTE: If you live in Texas, Ohio, Virginia, Tennessee, or Florida, an event may be happening near you. Ganz has added a number of September tour dates to those states. Click HERE to learn more.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-07-2010, 11:19 AM   #2
tsb1997
Gift Guru

BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!
BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!

Default Re: Important Webkinz Tour Notice: Some Dates Changed Without Notice

WOW! That would be horrible Thank you so much dragonbird and FIA!
BalletDancer97 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 11:21 AM   #3
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Thanks FIA! I hope no one drives a long distance to find this out (luckily, it was only a brief inconvenience for us-and DD didn't even cry-she knows mom will make sure we get there!)
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 11:22 AM   #4
bobdraws
Webkinz :)

cheekycatlover5 has a spectacular aura about

WOW! sorry for you.. did you drive far?
cheekycatlover5 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 11:23 AM   #5
Diabetes Awareness

nanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud of

WOW, so sorry to hear what happened dragonbird. Makes me think about spending two hours or more to see the van. Never thought to check first. Thanks for the info. I wonder if other stops are now not showing on the map?
nanakins is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 11:24 AM   #6
tsb1997
Gift Guru

BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!
BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
Thanks FIA! I hope no one drives a long distance to find this out (luckily, it was only a brief inconvenience for us-and DD didn't even cry-she knows mom will make sure we get there!)
Now that is good, sounds like you must be a great Mom also
BalletDancer97 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 11:27 AM   #7
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by nanakins
WOW, so sorry to hear what happened dragonbird. Makes me think about spending two hours or more to see the van. Never thought to check first. Thanks for the info. I wonder if other stops are now not showing on the map?
I'm sure you'll be fine if you just double check before leaving, maybe call the store the night before if you will leave before they open in the morning...I'd have anyone to not go because they are scared-but I'd also hate someone to dive a long distance to find a whoopsie!)

Happy Road Tripping all!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 11:32 AM   #8
bobdraws

cheekycatlover5 has a spectacular aura about

I hope to be going soon... I thought to call first cause my mom despizes webkinz i would hate for her to drive 15-30 mins and not be there :/
cheekycatlover5 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 11:44 AM   #9
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

I just called and spoke with the managers at both stores.

The manager at Dedham said all she has is an e-mail saying the event is scheduled for August 11th, and that's when she expects the van to show up. She is trying to get a hold of someone at Webkinz to verify what was going on, but she doesn't think she'll get an answer before Monday.

The manager at the Joilet store was very nice. He offered to check through his full list of dates to see if he could find one close to me. He confirmed that the event at that store is happening on August 10th. He doesn't know why the Webkinz site says that the event is scheduled for today.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 11:46 AM   #10
Diabetes Awareness

nanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud ofnanakins has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
I'm sure you'll be fine if you just double check before leaving, maybe call the store the night before if you will leave before they open in the morning...I'd have anyone to not go because they are scared-but I'd also hate someone to dive a long distance to find a whoopsie!)

Happy Road Tripping all!
Thanks dragonbird, so far the van is a long distance from us. We are on vacation next week and plan to drive to see the van. We will call first before we head there. Thanks for the info.

Have fun when you see the van! Heard you will have lots of fun!
nanakins is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: