Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-06-2010, 02:23 PM   #21
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

Default Re: Important Notice Regarding Canadian-Sold Cotton Candy Bunnies

I just checked mine and she's fine.
labsrock is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-06-2010, 02:28 PM   #22
aurorasplace
Webkinz :)

WebbiesR22Cute has a spectacular aura aboutWebbiesR22Cute has a spectacular aura about

I wish none of the eyes were plastic buttons. It would be safer all the way around if they were emborediered (spelling?) or sewn on fabric eyes.
WebbiesR22Cute is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 03:10 PM   #23
¡¡¡¡slooɟ lıɹdɐ

wiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clownwiiboy829 is cool as a bunny clown

I just checked mine and it is fine. But it had a number similar to it. It says HL308H. I think i'm fine since I didn't buy it from Canada.
wiiboy829 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 03:14 PM   #24
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

What?? I live in Canada and in my area they sell a lot of Cotton Candy bunnies year round. I have seen none with an eye missing. I think it's just as likely that any other eye falls off.
Amygirl8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 03:18 PM   #25
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

Default [langtitle=de]Re: Important Notice Regarding Canadian-Sold Cotton Candy Bunnies[/langtitle]

[lang=de]oh im glad i bought mine in the us[/lang]
cheekyluver is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 03:50 PM   #26
horsesloveme11

Smile Re: Important Notice Regarding Canadian-Sold Cotton Candy Bunnies

The number on my sister's bunny Magic was hm255h and got in the Usa so it shound be fine.
Old 07-06-2010, 03:54 PM   #27
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

Checks mine............My number is Close HL303H

Like I said before.......I have had to glue eyes on my kids Pets (Green Tree Frog soon after purchase) to my child's dismay.

Maybe we should report every time something like that happens. I have just been fixing the eyes and sewing the holes that come apart myself.

JMO
rockermom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 04:00 PM   #28
I'M A FREE SPIRIT

Moonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by alleine
Well that's pretty crazy!
I don't have one... do you suppose the ones with the recall number will be worth more to collectors later?? I know boo-boos like missing foot W's make collectors excited. Maybe I should go out in search of one!
LOL Well.... I don't really think so-I don't think collectors are out to get eyeless bunnies. xD
Moonbow is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 04:30 PM   #29
YEA! I'm finally a

calicocat1455 is just really nicecalicocat1455 is just really nice

I got mine for Easter but I'm positive it was bought in Canada. I also checked the tag and the batch number was HL302H, and I was thinking 'uh oh...'. I told my parents about it and they both said if an eye came off it it's not like I'm going to eat it, and I said that even if an eye did come off, it could get lost and when by baby brother gets older he could find it and eat it. They agreed and also said they'd look at the article and let me call GCS (Ganz Customer Service).

This is probably what I'm going to say to whoever picks up:

''Hi, I read an article on Webkinz Insider about Cotton Candy Bunny batch HL302H... my Cotton Candy Bunny has that batch number, and the article said that if my Cotton Candy Bunny had that batch number I should call...''

Then they're probably going to ask me some questions or something.... who knows? I'm actually kind of excited about calling them, the suspense is killing me!
calicocat1455 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 05:01 PM   #30
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

ok thanks for telling us !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but if my bunnys eye comes off my mom can sew in back on so i am ok
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: