Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-01-2010, 01:18 PM   #71
Webkinz :)
jenmike95 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Important Notice: All Webkinz Insider Members Please Read!

Yes, you got me, too. Nice work!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2010, 01:20 PM   #72
bamamomto4
Gift Guru

tammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond repute

I dont believe anything on April Fools Day..Ive gotten so many text this morning and Im not replying to any of them lol

My kids will try and get me after school,after playing tricks allday and Im going to be like *really..cool* haha

Who knows maybe I'll get them....
tammy1072 is offline Female
Old 04-01-2010, 01:25 PM   #73
I'M A FREE SPIRIT

Moonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talent

I think the only thing that made me remember is the allowance. lol
Moonbow is offline Female
Old 04-01-2010, 01:30 PM   #74
NDmaria

NDmaria has a spectacular aura about

Good one! You got me...I started reading the latest news BEFORE I had my coffee. Big mistake on April Fool's Day! Score a point to the administration team.
NDmaria is offline Female
Old 04-01-2010, 01:32 PM   #75

pixie1101 is a glorious beacon of lightpixie1101 is a glorious beacon of lightpixie1101 is a glorious beacon of light

I can't open my rooms, if this is a trick it's not funny! anyone else can't get into their house?
pixie1101 is offline Female
Old 04-01-2010, 01:44 PM   #76

awsome is a glorious beacon of lightawsome is a glorious beacon of lightawsome is a glorious beacon of light

So funny! Everybody put your mouse over the window tab on your computer screen. When on the front page. It says new cheats, free codes, jr pets! WI discourages all of those!
awsome is offline Female
Old 04-01-2010, 01:46 PM   #77
ould like some pizza

non11non is on a distinguished road

Estic totalment de caure per això! Bonic! (Catalan)
non11non is offline Female
Old 04-01-2010, 01:46 PM   #78
Make a wish to the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talent

Haha great job WI Staff! very ... well-put together. lots of little pranks here & there. xD
last year was hilarious too ... i'll never forget this. xD
webkinzluver321 is offline Female
Old 04-01-2010, 01:49 PM   #79

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

Good one -- you had me for a brief moment! But when I saw it on the front page I had already seen the Google/Topeka site so I was prepared for others!

__

Please watch my youtube Biggest Fan entry -- you can access it here without going to youtube:

http://www.beebuttons.com/WebkinzStuff.html

Thank you!
CheekyDB is offline Female
Old 04-01-2010, 01:53 PM   #80

sda76 has a spectacular aura about

I really hate April 1st.
sda76 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
alex1920 is a mod!, flamedance is an epic mod, gp was here!, haha i fell for it!!, hapy apr. 1!-isabelle123, hurricanes, isabelle123 was here!, lovin it!-smilez, mintyreindeer is admin :p

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: