Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-01-2010, 07:51 PM   #161
saundra01
Webkinz :)

Cheetah lover will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Important Notice: All Webkinz Insider Members Please Read!

*** I FELL FOR IT! I REALLY THOUGHT ****** WAS BANNED! THAT ACTUALLY SCARED ME!

I am sorry but......kevin, I never heard of you.
Cheetah lover is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2010, 07:53 PM   #162

kayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of art
kayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of artkayla8209 is a work of art

haha funny! When i saw he was banned I was like WHAT? Good one. I am an Admin today
kayla8209 is offline Female
Old 04-01-2010, 07:53 PM   #163
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

Nothing but the best jokes here. Wow, what a good when when I saw who you posting as banned, You are definately the masters.

Which one of you guys come up with this one. Been around since 2007 and you have never let me down yet on April fools
Old 04-01-2010, 07:55 PM   #164

MintyReindeer is a glorious beacon of lightMintyReindeer is a glorious beacon of lightMintyReindeer is a glorious beacon of light

ok i was like WHAT?! i'm like why is Just.in banned? then i'm like oh it's april fools lol... what color is my name? LOL

haha I am admin lol DO WHAT I SAY! JK lol
MintyReindeer is offline Male
Old 04-01-2010, 07:55 PM   #165
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

When I saw a thread, I saw people with blue and red usernames and I was like "Woah..new mods and admins!!", and then I found out that everyone had blue or red usernames.. Haha, I look good in blue.
Old 04-01-2010, 08:01 PM   #166

MintyReindeer is a glorious beacon of lightMintyReindeer is a glorious beacon of lightMintyReindeer is a glorious beacon of light

wait am i an admin or mod?

whoa if you go to the bottom of forum it looks like the 4th of juuly LOL LOL

i am loving this so musch

Last edited by MintyReindeer; 04-01-2010 at 08:01 PM..
MintyReindeer is offline Male
Old 04-01-2010, 08:10 PM   #167

Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade
Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade

Hilarious. Good thing i didn't fall 4 it.
Aikou is offline Female
Old 04-01-2010, 08:13 PM   #168
Ponies&Potter&am

scoutreeve has much to be proud ofscoutreeve has much to be proud ofscoutreeve has much to be proud ofscoutreeve has much to be proud of

LOL I soooo fell for it! I'm crying cause i'm laughing so hard!!! I was like mad before!!!! For my April Fool's I found a fake winning lottery ticket and gave it to my mom. She thought she won a million dollars!!!!
scoutreeve is offline Female
Old 04-01-2010, 08:16 PM   #169
Luv Wacky POI

kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds
kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds

*** you guys..... i kind of sensed it when I clicked on the link and some stuff about Hamburger Cook came up - then I saw the dates.... Good one - i loved it !!!!!
kuhl123 is offline Female
Old 04-01-2010, 08:42 PM   #170

mjsiowa is just really nicemjsiowa is just really nice

Donation Level 3 

Good one you guys and gal! Ya'll had so many people wonder what was going on!

This has been a blast to watch! (okay read actually). The minute I saw ****** banned, I knew! How? I fell for the one last year, knew the date, and thought the "new banner" truly hilarious!

Way to go Founders!
mjsiowa is offline Female
Closed

Tags
alex1920 is a mod!, flamedance is an epic mod, gp was here!, haha i fell for it!!, hapy apr. 1!-isabelle123, hurricanes, isabelle123 was here!, lovin it!-smilez, mintyreindeer is admin :p

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: