Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-01-2010, 07:19 AM   #1

kevin is a splendid one to beholdkevin is a splendid one to beholdkevin is a splendid one to beholdkevin is a splendid one to behold

Default Important Notice: All Webkinz Insider Members Please Read!

A new front page story has been added:

Important Notice: All Webkinz Insider Members Please Read!

Click the image to open in full size.
For those of you who may not know, my name is Kevin. My wife, Wendy, and I are the original founders of Webkinz Insider. I know I haven't been around the forum much lately, but that is something that is going to change here and now. Many of you have noticed that one of our staff members was banned on Wednesday morning, and I apologize for not addressing this issue earlier. It has been a busy couple of days, and I have a lot to catch up on.

Although we have a policy of not discussing banned members here on Webkinz Insider, I felt it was important to let everyone know what is going on. There are some big changes coming up, and if we are going to make it through this as a community, I am going to need your assistance. For more information on the recent and upcoming changes, please click HERE.

Last edited by Webberlily; 04-01-2010 at 10:50 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2010, 09:06 AM   #2
ebheads love
Webkinz :)

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

Default Re: Important Notice: All Webkinz Insider Members Please Read!

I am rolling on the floor!
rollingfur is offline Female
Old 04-01-2010, 09:08 AM   #3
photographer

Marley_is_love is a splendid one to beholdMarley_is_love is a splendid one to beholdMarley_is_love is a splendid one to beholdMarley_is_love is a splendid one to behold

Nice one!! I almost fell for it. For MY april fools, i put barbies in my dads car! xD
Marley_is_love is offline Female
Old 04-01-2010, 09:11 AM   #4
Gift Trainee

sandilight is a glorious beacon of lightsandilight is a glorious beacon of lightsandilight is a glorious beacon of light

Good one. Loved it! that is the 3rd time this morning someone got Me good. I can't wait until this day is over! LOL
Old 04-01-2010, 09:11 AM   #5

rainbowwebkinz is a name known to allrainbowwebkinz is a name known to allrainbowwebkinz is a name known to all

oh my gosh! i fell for it!
LOL its because i didnt know it was april fools day or even april. :O
lol!
rainbowwebkinz is offline Female
Old 04-01-2010, 09:12 AM   #6
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

!! niveK uoy htiw m'I
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 04-01-2010, 09:12 AM   #7
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber

Heh,heh! I was wondering why he was banned yesterday!
big2gray is offline Female
Old 04-01-2010, 09:14 AM   #8
Gift Guru

Baby_G has disabled reputation

Haha I love it! Cool I'm an admin
Old 04-01-2010, 09:16 AM   #9
BABWPrincess

BABWPrincess is an unknown quantity at this point

HAHAHA! Did anyone actually fall for that!?!?! LOL! I never believe anything on April Fools Day! I pulled my first prank before the first hour of the day was over!
Old 04-01-2010, 09:19 AM   #10

princessjuleia is a jewel in the roughprincessjuleia is a jewel in the rough

You got me!!! Hahaha I fell for it! Funny stuff! Thanks for the laugh WI.
princessjuleia is offline Female
Closed

Tags
alex1920 is a mod!, flamedance is an epic mod, gp was here!, haha i fell for it!!, hapy apr. 1!-isabelle123, hurricanes, isabelle123 was here!, lovin it!-smilez, mintyreindeer is admin :p

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: