Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-09-2009, 01:15 PM   #21
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Ice Cream Tree "Replica" Coming to eStore June 13th

Seriously? It took me FOREVER to find the original ice cream tree for my candy room and I traded some pretty valuable things for it and now they are just going to let you buy it? That's not fair
MeWuvKitties is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-09-2009, 02:10 PM   #22
Dave Matthews Band
Webkinz :)

CrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talent

Why do they make replica's like that? Then it makes it seem (even though it's a different item) Not rare!

View Post Originally Posted by MeWuvKitties
Seriously? It took me FOREVER to find the original ice cream tree for my candy room and I traded some pretty valuable things for it and now they are just going to let you buy it? That's not fair
I agree!

View Post Originally Posted by kittycats10
Well, luckily, I have like 2 or 3 of the originals, so I'm not getting the replicas.
I wish GANZ would stop making replicas!! The replicas make it so the originals' rareness go down. If tons of people just buy replicas, nobody would want the originals!! I'd like my rare exclusives to stay rare!
Yeah! that's what I say! Even if it is another item!
CrabCake is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 02:12 PM   #23
Gift Guru

Jake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guideJake is a golden guide

Not getting that...
Jake is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 02:20 PM   #24

Safire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to behold

Question Re: Ice Cream Tree "Replica" Coming to eStore June 13th

So its bacically unretired?
Safire25509 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 02:25 PM   #25

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Katie8758
Of all the retired items they decided to duplicate in the estore, WHY THAT?? They could have duplicated the red lava, blue dragster, '05 Christmas bear, '05 Witch hat...... But those ice cream trees are already everywhere and I can't even find anyone who wants the ones I have!! Oh well - I guess they'll realize that when not as many people buy it.
I couldn't agree more. Why that one? I don't have one and have never had any interest in it. I can't imagine it will be a good seller for them. But it is only pixels, so any sale is good from their standpoint (not said with any sarcasm -- I have lots of pixels I bought from the eStore )
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 02:42 PM   #26
Diabetes Awareness

Joani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonderJoani wows us all with wonder

I think eventually all the retired items will be in the estore. I am sure someone at Ganz realized that people will pay real money for these items. I just feel bad for all those with Purple Witch Hats, Wacky Jeans and all the other retired items. Eventually everyone will be walking around with them. That is if you have the cash......
Joani is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 02:49 PM   #27
e'r the Gator Nation
Gift Guru

Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness
Luckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicnessLuckylion is epic beyond epicness

I have a few of the ice cream trees but I am still thrilled for the people who didn't get one to be able to have the chance to buy a replica. Hey Ganz, now bring on the blue dragster please!
Luckylion is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 03:07 PM   #28

gymnast4life44 has a spectacular aura aboutgymnast4life44 has a spectacular aura about

i think they should have put an older item out before one that was just retired a year ago. Either way it is cool though
gymnast4life44 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 03:25 PM   #29
Unregistered

Smile Re: Ice Cream Tree "Replica" Coming to eStore June 13th

omg!!! I have 3 icecream trees yayayay I have an old exclusive retired item!!! Woohooo!!!!
Old 06-09-2009, 03:44 PM   #30
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Ice Cream Tree "Replica" Coming to eStore June 13th

View Post Originally Posted by Katie8758
Of all the retired items they decided to duplicate in the estore, WHY THAT?? They could have duplicated the red lava, blue dragster, '05 Christmas bear, '05 Witch hat...... But those ice cream trees are already everywhere and I can't even find anyone who wants the ones I have!! Oh well - I guess they'll realize that when not as many people buy it.

Yeah, I agree, the whole estore thing is crazy if you ask me! I mean who wants a pet with no code for $12.50!!! Or an online-only item for like $7.00! The whole estore is just a way for Ganz to make more money!! >)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: