Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-09-2008, 12:16 PM   #21
llama
ps118jlg has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: I would just like to say....

View Post Originally Posted by Jordyn
Wow, you're weird. Please, if you cannot say something nice, do not say at all. Thank you, Auntkinz

also, zoeyandme rep point! u r 1 of the really nice people on wi (i am pretty sure)
ps118jlg is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-09-2008, 04:54 PM   #22
I am happily
Gifted

zoeyandme43 will become famous soon enough

This is the 3rd time i was insulted. I kinda wanna leave now
Old 01-09-2008, 05:10 PM   #23
Squeakinz

Oh, don't leave, hun!

If you read through this thread... yes, you may have been insulted 3 times... but just look at all the people who are here for you with no insults!
Old 01-09-2008, 06:05 PM   #24
calaxgoalie
Gifted

calaxgoalie will become famous soon enough

This is terribly uncalled for, i can't believe some one would say somthing like that. Thats terrible!

I don't know about anyone else, but i can't be mean at all. At least not on purpose.

I am in a play, Alice in Wonderland, and i am rose, the mean girl, and i, sadly, have to make small Alice, this little girl, cry. And i always feel horrible doing it.

And thats just a play!

People get a grip on your selves, and think about what you're saying, and how it makes other people feel.

I feel terrible. Hang on tight, we'll fix this, i promis.
Old 01-09-2008, 06:10 PM   #25
goldfish191
Gifted

kittygrl1010 is a splendid one to beholdkittygrl1010 is a splendid one to beholdkittygrl1010 is a splendid one to beholdkittygrl1010 is a splendid one to behold

I completely agree.
People are so rude nowadays, it seems like every thread has something rude on it!
I'm so sorry this happened to you
Hope you feel better
Old 01-09-2008, 06:18 PM   #26
Pugs

I'm sorry to say, but's it's been the newer members. WI should just stop have more people join the fourm because one, the population is getting out of hand, and two, new members NEVER read the rules. Most of the newer members are teenagers, rude ones, too. I'm not using any names, but I kindly explained to someone that not all Webkinz have Ws and then had a conversation. Not a nice one. I kept telling them to stop talking to me like that, and their "goodbye" PM was "ok bye hop u die". That made me VERY made I seriously felt like punching the person if it was in real life. I just made me so angry that this person hopes I die. Death is not a funny thing. Not at all. My grandpa just recently died and their message to me just made it worse.
Old 01-09-2008, 06:29 PM   #27
Megan1011

OMG! I totally agree with you on that!
Old 01-09-2008, 06:37 PM   #28
Pm Me
Webkinz :)

Feathertail is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Pugs
I'm sorry to say, but's it's been the newer members. WI should just stop have more people join the fourm because one, the population is getting out of hand, and two, new members NEVER read the rules. Most of the newer members are teenagers, rude ones, too. I'm not using any names, but I kindly explained to someone that not all Webkinz have Ws and then had a conversation. Not a nice one. I kept telling them to stop talking to me like that, and their "goodbye" PM was "ok bye hop u die". That made me VERY made I seriously felt like punching the person if it was in real life. I just made me so angry that this person hopes I die. Death is not a funny thing. Not at all. My grandpa just recently died and their message to me just made it worse.
OMG I'm soooo sorry about you're grandpa (mine died 2 weeks before the holidays - and I had go to the funeral 2 days before Christmas.)

I know what you mean. I agree, new members never read the rules. I hate ppl like that- someone said that to me earlier this week (not on this site another one) but they threatened to hurt me if I said anything about the conversation. It was horrible, they said words to me that are to horrible to mention. I felt really hurt, I didn't even know why they told me that (we were discussing how she said that the cheeky dog and cat were coming back and I said once they're retired that they won't be coming back) and she got all mad at me and said I was wrong (even though I wasn't.)
the last pm they sent me said "goodbye I hope you get shot"

I don't get why anyone would think that death is funny- it's not and it never will be.

So anyways..... I agree with your statements.
Old 01-09-2008, 06:47 PM   #29
ell, I guess I'm a
Gift Guru

iluvchanel is on a distinguished road

I know exactly how you feel! I have 3 webkinz account- one has 78, and the other 2 have just one but i take care of my cousins account because she is at school more than me and i help her with daily activities and such, her account has like 30 some odd webkinz! well there was a poll asking how many webkinz you had, and i said over 100, because thats how many i care for....well i got a pm later that day saying " its impossible to have over 100 webkinz! I have 32 and i have them all"

I said back to her, yes it is, i have multiples and there are way more than 32 webkinz.... after that she acted like she hadn't been so rude..... her comment was a little ruder but i don't remember it exactly---- piont is it put me to tears ! i have been here since july and everyone used to be so nice! now it seems to the newer people- not trying to pin anyone- because alot of the new people are nice- we need to teach the new people that thats NOT how we roll here!
Old 01-16-2008, 08:37 PM   #30
I am happily
Gifted

zoeyandme43 will become famous soon enough

Thansk to yall u r so nice to me
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: