Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-08-2008, 09:43 PM   #11
zboy3100
Gifted

zboy3100 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: I would just like to say....

im with you! if you ever need any support im here.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-08-2008, 09:44 PM   #12
j3d3
Webkinz :)

jd113 is on a distinguished road

That is so true! I mean don't say mean stuff like that just because someone noticed something that other people may have known. And they are proud of their accomplishments by saying that (I'm using your example) "OMG!! My yellow lab is friends with a golden lion!!!" That just means that they have good observation skills, and they may have not known that before, and they are sharing it with you to give you knowledge, and share cool stuff with you. Well, after you are done reading that, I just have one more thing to say. Treat others the way you want to be treated. ALWAYS remember that no matter what.
Old 01-08-2008, 10:14 PM   #13
Squeakinz

Totally agree. I have not used the gift exchange through this site as of yet, however, I have noticed a growing overall rudeness.

I have only been a member here for a few weeks. Initially, everyone was SO nice.... it made this place feel like home right from the moment I registered.

However, it seems the more I read around here, the more rudeness I see. I reported a post just today for this same reason. I will never understand why some people feel the need to be horrible toward other people. And if anyone EVER sees me behave that way, please please please bring it to my attention ASAP! It would be greatly appreciated!
Old 01-09-2008, 11:06 AM   #14
lateralus.
Gift Guru

glamglam is a WI addict!
glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!glamglam is a WI addict!

I sometimes get mad about it like when someone makes a thread look the Golden Lion!!I think it's upcoming!!!

And someone says.
OMGOSH!That's not Upcoming!It's the normal lion DUH!
Old 01-09-2008, 11:24 AM   #15
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

Awww....I'm so sorry your feelings were
hurt. What a mean thing to say to you....or
anyone.
Gingerly is offline Female
Old 01-09-2008, 11:26 AM   #16
Gifted
millieroo is a glorious beacon of lightmillieroo is a glorious beacon of light

I am sorry about the bad trade. I don't think that people are being mean intentially when they point out that a golden lion or white panda aren't new webkinz.
millieroo is offline Female
Old 01-09-2008, 11:31 AM   #17
Webkinz :)
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by zoeyandme43
I would just like to say.

Why do we treat each other like this. I will not name any names. That would be disrespectful! So I was in a GE. They first said they would trade. Then when i ask for their user name they said. No way not with you! I wanted to bottle up and cry! I just want to ask why! They could have said it better i thought. I have also seen people be rude on a thread where they say."look its a golden lion". People just say omg that is the normal! I wish we could all stop and be nice to each other! I have been keeping this inside me for a few weeks. I couldnt hold it anymore.

~zoeyandme43:pgn:
Hi zoey!!!
I'm so sorry your feelings have been hurt, but sadly, the simple truth is that there are many people who are rude in the world. And that's never going to change.

The trick to dealing with rude people is just ignoring them, and learning not to let it bother you, because all through your life you will encounter people who are short-tempered, ill-tempered, and sometimes, just plain nasty.

I'm sending you a big WEBKINZ "SHOUT OUT" this morning, and hope the rest of the day finds you surrounded by nice people who respect your feelings and appreciate your kindness.

take care!!
luvwebbies is offline Female
Old 01-09-2008, 11:32 AM   #18
It's a Fudge Monkey
Gift Guru

Jordyn has a spectacular aura about

Wow, you're weird. Please, if you cannot say something nice, do not say anything at all. Thank you, Auntkinz

Last edited by Auntkinz; 01-09-2008 at 06:55 PM.. Reason: not nice comment.....
Old 01-09-2008, 11:36 AM   #19
Squeakinz

View Post Originally Posted by Jordyn
Wow, you're weird.
Exactly the reason threads like this exist. If you have nothing but negativity to spread, then don't post a reply, please. There is nothing "weird" about it. There is nothing weird about expressing your feelings. There is nothing weird about venting. And there is certainly nothing weird about wanting people to stop being so rude, obnoxious and uncaring toward each other.
Old 01-09-2008, 11:39 AM   #20
Gift Guru

WesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond reputeWesleyKinz has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Jordyn
Wow, you're weird.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: