Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-07-2008, 10:38 PM   #1
I am happily
Gifted

zoeyandme43 will become famous soon enough

Default I would just like to say....

I would just like to say.

Why do we treat each other like this. I will not name any names. That would be disrespectful! So I was in a GE. They first said they would trade. Then when i ask for their user name they said. No way not with you! I wanted to bottle up and cry! I just want to ask why! They could have said it better i thought. I have also seen people be rude on a thread where they say."look its a golden lion". People just say omg that is the normal! I wish we could all stop and be nice to each other! thanks to everyone who has posted NIce things

~zoeyandme43:pgn:

Last edited by zoeyandme43; 01-09-2008 at 08:34 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 01-08-2008, 05:52 PM   #2
25webkinz

Default Re: I would just like to say....

you are soo right. the normal lion things follows this saying:have nothing nice to say dont say it at all.
(my mom told me this)
Old 01-08-2008, 06:49 PM   #3
I am happily
Gifted

zoeyandme43 will become famous soon enough

rep 4 u. thanks
Old 01-08-2008, 07:22 PM   #4
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Sorry...all of the traders I have ever dealt with have been super patient and very polite...No thanks is the rudest answer you should ever see (and by the way..that's not rude just to the point) I do think I would have flagged the post for the moderators..I know WI's GE has very high standards....Again..sorry this happened to you...
TNVOLS is offline Female
Old 01-08-2008, 07:41 PM   #5
danny360
Gifted

teddyfroggy is on a distinguished road

Yes i agree
I also mad a thread about this and some1 went
OMG their are so many threads about this we do not need another.
I was realy sad.

Last edited by teddyfroggy; 01-08-2008 at 07:45 PM..
Old 01-08-2008, 07:44 PM   #6
PM me for it! :)
Gifted

divaalex96 is a splendid one to beholddivaalex96 is a splendid one to beholddivaalex96 is a splendid one to beholddivaalex96 is a splendid one to behold

whats so bad about a golden lion, and im so sorry to hear about that.
Old 01-08-2008, 08:25 PM   #7
kelziewebkinz
Gifted

Kelzie is on a distinguished road

Sorry you had such a rough time. I often wonder why people can be so mean... I hope you have better luck in the future
Kelzie is offline Female
Old 01-08-2008, 09:37 PM   #8
PM me for it! :)
Gifted

divaalex96 is a splendid one to beholddivaalex96 is a splendid one to beholddivaalex96 is a splendid one to beholddivaalex96 is a splendid one to behold

thats not good at all. I get to be gifted tomorrow because it is my 2nd week aniversery at Webkinz Insider!
Old 01-08-2008, 09:41 PM   #9
Pm me for it!
Webkinz :)

skittlebug7 has a spectacular aura about

Yeah. I was doing a trade through PM, and I offered something that was 1000 kc worth more than the other users item, and they were all:
"OMG I would NEVER do that trade in A MILLION years!!!! You are such a scammer!!!!!
Old 01-08-2008, 09:42 PM   #10
Likes Art
Gift Guru

Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by divaalex96
whats so bad about a golden lion, and im so sorry to hear about that.
people always think there is a new webkinz coming out if their pet is friends with a golden lion, never fails. but really it is just the normal lion. heh.
Wuzzle is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: