Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-16-2007, 09:08 AM   #1
cluelesswalkytalky
Webkinz :)
Webkinz___Lover is on a distinguished road

Default I Need Jobs For 'webkinz Obsession Newspaper'! Have You Ever Wanted To Be On A Newsppaer? Well Here's Ur Chance!

Hi I’m Webkinz___Lover your future editor of the Webkinz Obsession Newspaper. I need a good staff that is responsible and will stick to their duties and commit to giving me there assignments. Yes you get to pick your assignments. I would need you to pm me your assignment every Saturday by 10:00pm. If you would like to do one of the following jobs pm me the job you would like to do and why you think you would be good at that job. If I feel you’re good enough then you will get the job. If you don’t get me your assignment on Saturday by 10:00pm then you will be kicked off the staff. I’m sorry. When you get the job I will pm you w/any further instructions. I will try to get the newspaper out every week on Monday. I will pm u if you get the job when the first newspaper shall come out.

Jobs:

Chef – In this job you will talk about all the new foods in Webkinz world. You will also have a weekly Recipe. (If you could I would extremely appreciate it if you included pictures. Make sure they don’t go over the picture maximum to upload them.

Ask WO (Webkinz Obsession) – I’ll have users pm me their questions about Webkinz. I will forward the questions to you and then you will choose 4 lucky people’s questions and there questions will be in the newspaper. (This job will be a secret. The only person who will know who is Ask WO will be me.)

Room Tips/Decorator – You will suggest room things for Webkinz. You may also show your rooms that you think people would like to copy or see. You may give tips for room decorating and anything else you would like to say about Room Decorating.

Fashion Expert – You will give fashion advice and show stylish outfits for boys and girls. (Must have pictures. Make sure don’t go higher then the maximum of the forum)

Poll Person – You will make polls for people to answer and they will pm the results to you and the results will be in the next newspaper. Notice that you must tell me the results so remember to keep track of what people say.

Siggy Person – You will create a siggy for 2 people who will pm me w/there request. Notice that only 2 people will get their siggy that they wanted.

Short Story Expert – You will write a short story. It must be short.

Kinzstyle Shop Expert – You will tell us about the Kinzstyle shop and if we’re lucky you’ll even include pictures.

There may be more jobs depending on the success of Webkinz Obsession Newspaper.

~ Wekinz___Lover ~
Sponsored Links
Old 12-16-2007, 09:10 AM   #2
pm me for it

Rozzie102 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: I Need Jobs For 'webkinz Obsession Newspaper'! Have You Ever Wanted To Be On A Newsppaer? Well Here's Ur Chance!

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz___Lover
Hi I’m Webkinz___Lover your future editor of the Webkinz Obsession Newspaper. I need a good staff that is responsible and will stick to their duties and commit to giving me there assignments. Yes you get to pick your assignments. I would need you to pm me your assignment every Saturday by 10:00pm. If you would like to do one of the following jobs pm me the job you would like to do and why you think you would be good at that job. If I feel you’re good enough then you will get the job. If you don’t get me your assignment on Saturday by 10:00pm then you will be kicked off the staff. I’m sorry. When you get the job I will pm you w/any further instructions. I will try to get the newspaper out every week on Monday. I will pm u if you get the job when the first newspaper shall come out.

Jobs:

Chef – In this job you will talk about all the new foods in Webkinz world. You will also have a weekly Recipe. (If you could I would extremely appreciate it if you included pictures. Make sure they don’t go over the picture maximum to upload them.

Ask WO (Webkinz Obsession) – I’ll have users pm me their questions about Webkinz. I will forward the questions to you and then you will choose 4 lucky people’s questions and there questions will be in the newspaper. (This job will be a secret. The only person who will know who is Ask WO will be me.)

Room Tips/Decorator – You will suggest room things for Webkinz. You may also show your rooms that you think people would like to copy or see. You may give tips for room decorating and anything else you would like to say about Room Decorating.

Fashion Expert – You will give fashion advice and show stylish outfits for boys and girls. (Must have pictures. Make sure don’t go higher then the maximum of the forum)

Poll Person – You will make polls for people to answer and they will pm the results to you and the results will be in the next newspaper. Notice that you must tell me the results so remember to keep track of what people say.

Siggy Person – You will create a siggy for 2 people who will pm me w/there request. Notice that only 2 people will get their siggy that they wanted.

Kinzstyle Shop Expert – You will tell us about the Kinzstyle shop and if we’re lucky you’ll even include pictures.

~ Wekinz___Lover ~
This sounds like a cool idea!
Old 12-16-2007, 09:12 AM   #3
Rachelx91294
Gifted

RachelxXx is just really niceRachelxXx is just really nice

Default Re: I Need Jobs For 'webkinz Obsession Newspaper'! Have You Ever Wanted To Be On A Newsppaer? Well Here's Ur Chance!

i"l do room tips if thats an option!
RachelxXx is offline Female
Old 12-16-2007, 09:14 AM   #4
soccerplayer766
Gifted

justin0316 is on a distinguished road

i want to do the game of day reporter lol plz

---------- justin0316 added 1 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

or a chef!!!

Last edited by justin0316; 12-16-2007 at 09:14 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 12-16-2007, 09:19 AM   #5

googlegirl07 is on a distinguished road

Can I be Fashion Expert?
Old 12-16-2007, 09:20 AM   #6
cluelesswalkytalky
Webkinz___Lover is on a distinguished road

Everyone PM me saying what you wanna do and WHY u'd b good for that job
Old 12-16-2007, 09:21 AM   #7
Gosh i'm
Gifted

goatluver1837 is a jewel in the roughgoatluver1837 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz___Lover

Jobs:

~ Wekinz___Lover ~

I think Room tips/decorator would be fun,but someone already picked it...

I'll be a poll person

Last edited by goatluver1837; 12-16-2007 at 09:24 AM..
goatluver1837 is offline Female
Old 12-16-2007, 09:23 AM   #8

View Post Originally Posted by googlegirl07
Can I be Fashion Expert?
I mean poll person! Sorry!
Old 12-16-2007, 09:24 AM   #9
Gosh i'm
Gifted

goatluver1837 is a jewel in the roughgoatluver1837 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by googlegirl07
I mean poll person! Sorry!
Then could I be a fashoin expert, and you be the poll person?
goatluver1837 is offline Female
Old 12-16-2007, 09:25 AM   #10

sure that's fine by me!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: